🐈Cat! Chyna x Female! Reader x Cat! Miss Kitty🐈 (Part 3)

(In this scenario, Chyna and Miss Kitty are planning on asking the reader to marry them. By the way, both Chyna and Miss Kitty will be in their human forms in this scenario. Enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm asleep in my bed with Chyna snuggling up against my back while purring, and Miss Kitty is nuzzling her face into my shoulder while purring as well.

When I getting out of bed, they both mewed sadly and tried to pull me back in bed with them.

After a minute of struggle, I was able to get out of their tight grip and got into the bathroom to take a shower.

Chyna's POV

I wanted (Y/N) to stay in bed with me and Miss Kitty for a little while longer,  but she didn't want to. I think.

After (Y/N) left the room to go take a shower, this is the right opportunity for me and Miss Kitty to make (Y/N) a special engagement breakfast with mine and Miss Kitty's engagement rings in her drink.

After we finished making (Y/N) her breakfast, me and Miss Kitty put our engagement rings in her orange juice.

(Y/N)'s POV

When I got out of the shower, I started smelling cooked breakfast coming from the dining room.

I looked and I see both Chyna and Miss Kitty standing by the dining room table.

They told me to sit down and enjoy the food they made for me.

When I was drinking my orange juice, I see two engagement rings at the bottom of the glass.

Chyna's engagement ring to (Y/N):

Miss Kitty's engagement ring to (Y/N):

I looked up and Chyna said,"You've made me and Miss Kitty feel like more than who we are, and we want to make sure that you stay happy forever

I looked up and Chyna said,"You've made me and Miss Kitty feel like more than who we are, and we want to make sure that you stay happy forever. Will you marry me, (Y/N)?"

"And me too, (Y/N)?" Miss Kitty asked desperately.

I said to them,"Of course I'll marry the both of you. You mean so much to me."

Chyna puts her ring on my left ring finger and Miss Kitty puts her ring on my middle finger and I have them a hug and a kiss on their lips.

They both carried me to the bedroom and we started snuggling with each other while Chyna and Miss Kitty are purring and nuzzling against my neck.

I love them so much.♥️

(404 words)