🍼Baby! Rex (Joanie Laurer Illegal Aliens 2007) x Mommy! Reader 🍼

(This scenario is when the reader found Rex as a baby on her doorstep like I mentioned in the Child! Rex scenario, and it's like a prequel to it as well. In this scenario, the reader takes care of the little baby girl who's needs food, warmth, love and affection. Enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm making myself some hot chocolate since it's getting colder this season.

When I got my drink on the coffee table, I heard a knock at the door and start to check.

I opened the door and I see a basket with a blanket and something crying and whimpering inside of it.

When I moved the blanket, I see a baby girl with black hair and she's looking very cold and hungry.

I was wondering what her name is, so I looked on her blanket and it has her name stitched on it.

"Your name is Rex, huh?" I asked her cutely.

Rex giggled and cooed at me and grabbed my face. She loves me already? Well that's a good thing to me.

I started snuggling with her before I started to make her a nice warm bottle of milk, because she's really hungry and needs something to eat.

She started drinking the milk, and she finished and I burped her before I gently cleaned her and gave her some warm clothes and a blanket.

I sat down on the couch with baby Rex in my arms and we cuddled with each other.

When Rex started to yawn, I decided to go to bed a bit early with her.

As soon as we reached my bedroom door, Rex is already passed out.

I got into the bed and both me and Rex fell asleep. I guess that being a mother isn't so bad after all.

(300 words)