🦇Vampire Queen! Chyna x Young Adult! Female! Human! Reader🦇

(In the story, the reader will be 19 years old when she met Chyna. By the way, the reader ran away from her abusive parents in the beginning of the story. The picture above doesn't belong to me, cause I googled it. P.S. Imagine the picture of Chyna with vampire features.)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been almost a few weeks since I escaped from my abusive parents. I'm finally free, but I need to find a place to live at. After a while of walking in the woods, I found a log cabin and it doesn't seem to be old and abandoned.

When I walked inside, there's candles lit up, a beautiful fireplace, and there's a smell of food cooking in the cabin's kitchen.

I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned around and saw an adult woman with pale skin, black hair, greenish blue eyes, red lipstick on, and is wearing a black silk bathrobe.

"What are you doing in my cabin?!" The woman asked me. I said while stuttering," I-I'm sorry, ma'am. I w-was running away from my abusive p-parents, and I n-need a place to live at."

She stared at me and said,"Okay. You can stay here, but on one condition." I asked,"What is it?" She replied,"That you will never leave me. Ever." It kinda scared me when she said the last word.

I said "Thank you" to her and instead of saying "You're welcome", she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, and I blushed for some reason. I went to the guest room that she told me about, and I went to sleep while thinking about that kiss on the cheek the woman gave me.

Chyna's POV

When I saw the human teenage girl, I instantly fell in love with her. I can imagine the both of us getting married after I turn her into a vampire, and ruling the world with all the other vampires, but I won't turn her into a vampire yet.

Right now, I'm gonna give her some alone time and I'll see if she needs anything.

A few weeks later... (No one's POV)

It's been a few weeks since (Y/N) moved in with Chyna. Tonight, there's gonna be a full moon in the sky, and Chyna will be able to make sure that (Y/N) becomes a vampire like her.

While she was looking for (Y/N), she found her standing outside of the cabin.

When Chyna was about to bite her in the neck, (Y/N) turned around and asked her,"Chyna? What are you doing?" Then Chyna said," (Y/N). There's something I need to tell you, but don't get scared, okay?"

(Y/N) nods a yes and Chyna said,"(Y/N). I'm a vampire queen. I didn't want to do get scared and run away, because I love you and I want you to be with me forever. (Y/N) (L/N)? Will you marry me and be a vampire, too?" Chyna asked as she held out a silver ring with a blood red gemstone in it.

 (Y/N) (L/N)? Will you marry me and be a vampire, too?" Chyna asked as she held out a silver ring with a blood red gemstone in it

"Of course I'll marry you, Chyna. You're the only person who cares about me." (Y/N) said as she puts the engagement ring on and hugs her.

Chyna brought her lips to (Y/N)'s neck and gave it light kisses before sinking her teeth and fangs into her neck.

After she's finished, she cuts her hand and makes (Y/N) drink her blood. After she finished drinking Chyna's blood, she grew fangs and her (E/C) eyes turned dark red.

"What did you do?" (Y/N) asked. Chyna licked the blood off her fangs and said,"I turned you into a vampire. Now that we're married, you will be able to live with me forever." She hugged her new mate/queen and (Y/N) hugged her back.

One year later... (Y/N)'s POV

I'm sitting outside on a blanket and looking at the beautiful night stars, but I was knocked out of my daydream when I heard crying.

It was my baby girl. I named her CJ, short for Chyna Junior, because she looks like her other mom. Looks like CJ was trying to get out of the blanket, but she hit her head on the edge of the crib.

"Awwwww. Did my little baby girl get a boo-boo?" I said as I gave CJ a kiss on her bruised head and she giggled.

I noticed that she was poking my breasts and I said,"Are you hungry, sweetie? Don't worry. Your food's coming." I unbuttoned my shirt, letting one of my breasts fall out and let the baby suck on it to drink the milk I have for her.

After she's done, I buttoned up my shirt and she yawned and fell asleep in my arms. "Don't worry, CJ. Me and your other mommy will always protect you." I said as I put her back into her crib. CJ cooed in her sleep and I covered her back up with her blanket.

"Hey, (Y/N). Is our little baby girl doing okay?" Chyna asked me.

I told her that CJ went back to sleep, and I felt Chyna nuzzling her face into my neck.

"I love you, (Y/N). I'll help you protect our child, our kingdom and the innocent humans until my very, last breath. I promise."

After all this time, I thought I was alone, but I finally have a family of my own. I sat back down on the blanket with Chyna and our baby girl in my arms, and it looks like I have a new life now.

(What CJ looks like as a baby):

(What CJ looks like as a toddler):

(What you're wearing now.):

(966 words)