She-Hulk! Chyna (Joanie Laurer 1999) x Red She-Hulk! Twin Sister! Reader

(In this scenario, Chyna is a She-Hulk and the reader is her twin sister who is a Red She-Hulk. A car accident puts the reader in the hospital and Chyna gave her some of her blood in order to save her, but she became a "more special" She-Hulk. The rest will be explained in the story. Enjoy.)

(Before we begin):

Chyna's She-Hulk form:

What (Y/N) will look like in her Red She-Hulk form:

(Enjoy the scenario, everyone.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm heading home after a match I had in the WWF.

While I was driving, I saw some sort of truck driving on the wrong side of the road. All of a sudden, it crashed into my car and everything went black.

Chyna's POV

I was still waiting for my twin sister (Y/N) to come home in my She-Hulk form, but she's not here yet. As I changed back, I'm starting to get worried about her.

I thought to myself,"Where is she, and why is she taking so long to come home!?"

My question was answered when the news came on.

The news reporter said,"Local WWF wrestler named (Y/N) Laurer was in a car accident caused by an unidentified male driver. The paramedics are able able to get her to the hospital as quick as they can. And as for the driver, he was sentenced to about 7 to 8 years in prison. So stay calm, everyone."

Oh my god! My sister's in a car accident?! I got to the hospital as quick as possible before it's too late!

I went into my car, and drove to the hospital so I can see if she's okay.

I hope that she is going to be okay.

2 hours later...

I made it to the hospital, signed in and rushed to my sister's hospital room.

When I walked into her room, she's sleeping calmly and the doctor came in and said,"Excuse me, miss. Your sister needs a blood transfusion. Do you have the same blood type as her?"

I said to him,"Yes, sir. We both have the same blood type."

I sat down in a chair next to (Y/N) as the doctor starts to draw some of my blood out, and then he gave it to her in an IV pouch. I looked at her and she started to get some color back into her face. I sighed in relief as I started to fall asleep in a guest bed the hospital has while I wait for (Y/N) to recover.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and I noticed that I'm in the hospital and not in the car.

When I looked on my right side, I see that Chyna is sleeping in the guest bed.

All of a sudden, I started feeling a terrible pain in my head and it started spreading out through my entire body.

I started looking at my body and it's starting to change. My (H/C) hair turned black with a few red streaks in it, my (E/C) eyes turned into a fierce yellow, my skin's turning red and my muscles along with my breasts are getting bigger as well as the rest of my body.

When Chyna woke up, she looked at me and she was shocked about my new and different appearance.

"(Y/N)? Is that you? Are you okay, sis?" Chyna asked me in a calm manner.

"I feel really good honestly. Even though my body changed and my voice got a bit deeper, I feel amazing. On the other hand, I look really hot and sexy in my "Red She-Hulk" form that I'm calling it." I said to her in a kind of optimistic tone.

Chyna's POV

I can't believe it! My sister's a She-Hulk, too! I guess it had something to do with my blood that I gave her in order to save her life.

Eventually, she changed back to her normal form and we both walked out of the hospital without any kind of trouble.

A few hours later...

When we both got home, I saw (Y/N) running upstairs really quick for some reason. I'm not going to worry about her too much. It's just that we've always been together ever since we both got conceived.

After that, I wanted to make sure that (Y/N) is okay and doesn't get hurt or killed. Now that she's Red She-Hulk, I think that she has the power to defend herself and protect others. Even when we're in the ring together.

Now that we're both She-Hulks, no one will be able to take the two of us down anyway.

I promise that.

(793 words)