🐈Cat! Chyna x Female! Reader x Cat! Miss Kitty🐈

(In this one shot, Chyna will have black fur with green eyes and Miss Kitty will have dark grey fur with brown eyes.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I came home from work one day and I found a box with two female cats in it. One has black fur with green eyes and other one has dark grey fur with brown eyes.

They both look like they need food and medical attention, so I took them to a good vetinarian to get them both checked out. After that, I took them home, fed them, gave them water and a nice bath for the little furry babies. I don't know what to name them, so I named the black furred one "Chyna" and the grey furred one "Miss Kitty".

When I put them on the floor, they started meowing in a sad way. "Awwwww. Don't worry, you two. I'll give you some cuddles and snuggles when it's time to go to bed." I told them as I picked them up and gave them gentle kisses on their heads. Chyna started purring and rubbed her head on my cheek and Miss Kitty did the same thing, too.

After I got them both on the bed, they started play fighting with each other. "Geez. After a few hours of you guys living with me, you both love me like how children loves their mother." I said as they came over to me and we start to cuddle with each other.

Chyna's licking my cheek and Miss Kitty is licking one of my hands with a purr. I chuckled and said,"I love you to so much." We continued cuddling until it's time for dinner.

I got up and went to the kitchen and made a sandwich for me, some chicken for Chyna and some tuna for Miss Kitty. Chyna finished her chicken and she's begging me for some of my sandwich, and Miss Kitty want some, too. "Even though you two just ate your food, here." I tore off a piece of my sandwich and gave it to the two kitties.

"Okay, you guys. It's time for bed." I said to them and we went to the bedroom and got on the bed. I snuggled them and said,"Goodnight, Chyna and Miss Kitty." I turned the lights off and we fell asleep.

(Having pets is so much fun and heartwarming for everyone.)