❄️ Chyna (2000) x Teen! Female! Farmworld Finn/Ice Finn! Reader (Part 1) ❄️

(In this scenario, Chyna meets (Y/N) and finds her freezing everything later, and doesn't understand why she's doing it. And also, the reader is about 14 in part 1 and is 17 in part 2. Enjoy.)

(And another thing, there's gonna be a few timeskips throughout the scenario, so don't ask about it. And what happened to Farmworld Jake will happen to Farmworld Chyna as well.)

What (Y/N)'s wearing/ looks like before her transformation (She wears the same outfit as Fionna from Adventure Time by the way.) :

Her blue overalls:

Her blue overalls:

What (Y/N) looks like after she wears the crown/became Ice Princess (Y/N):

What (Y/N) looks like as Ice Queen (Y/N) :

(Y/N)'s prosthetic arm:

(Enjoy the scenario.)

(Y/N)'s POV

It's a nice summer day, and my crops are finally finished growing.

I pulled up my sleeves, grabbed a basket in a wagon and went outside to the field to pick the fresh fruit and vegetables.

A few hours later...

It took me a few hours, but I was able to get the fresh fruit and vegetables picked.

I wiped my brow and I went inside to wash the picked fruit and veggies.

After I finished, I relaxed on the couch before I deliver the picked goods to the farmer's market. Everyone there loves the fresh goods I bring there. I love making people happy, and I hope that nothing happens to them. I adjusted my prosthetic arm, grabbed my backpack along with my picked goods and I started walking to the farmer's market.

When I started bringing the goods to the farmer's market, I bumped into an adult woman with black hair.

"Hey there. Do you need some help there, kiddo?" The woman asked.

I said to her, "Sure. I actually need to rest my arms or arm if you know what I mean."

The woman chuckled and said,"My name's Joanie, but you can call me "Chyna" if you want."

I said,"Okay, Chyna. Thanks for your help. I've been working on my crops and everything ever since my parents passed away."

After that, both me and Chyna became best friends and I let her stay with me in my farmhouse.

Two days later... (The reader already found the magic crown.)

Me and Chyna are riding my pet horse named (P/H/N) (Pet horse's name) and I see that the farmer's market is on fire.

When Chyna got off the horse, I reached into my backpack and I pulled out the crown. I told her to stay back after I put the crown on.

After I put the crown on, I started losing control and started floating in the air as I froze the whole market up.

When I turned around, I see the people who burned the entire place.

I got angry and I froze them in my powerful ice.

I. Can't. Resist. The. Power. Any. LONGER!!!

The frost, ice and snow feel so great that I can't get enough of its amazing power.

Chyna's POV

(Y/N)'s going out of control, and I need to help her!

Right now, I need to focus on getting everyone to safety.

After I did, I hopped on (Y/N)'s pet horse and rode off through the forest and to her family's farmhouse.

When I got there, I heard cracking and rumbling sounds coming from underground.

I started running, but the frozen bomb that me and (Y/N) saw went off and everything went black.

Ice (Y/N)'s POV

While I was still freezing everything to put the fire out, I heard an explosion from behind me and the sky turned black and there's a lot of green skulls in the sky as well.

I also noticed that Chyna is missing so I went to the source of the green floating skulls and I see Chyna's in some sort glowing green pool, and she's not looking so well.

I pulled her out of the green pool and I noticed that only her lower body was covered in that green stuff.

I started tearing up and I tried to wake her up over and over again.

"C-Chyna. Please wake up. I don't want to lose you." I said while sobbing.

When Chyna opened her eyes, they look like a scary black and green now and she started growling at me and I started backing away from her in fear.

"S-Stay back, Chyna. I'm w-warning you." I said with while stuttering.

Chyna started getting up and she started to change into a monsterous version of herself, but her head turned into some sort of a scary skull with horns.

I started fighting it and...

To be continued...

(792 words)