Pregnant! Wife! Chyna (2001) x Male! Husband! Reader

(In this scenario, Chyna is the reader's wife and they're both going to have a baby real soon, and they're both really happy about it. Enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm in the kitchen making a nice healthy smoothie for my beautiful wife: Chyna.

Me and Chyna met and we became boyfriend and girlfriend in the year 1997. We instantly fell in love with each other and we both got married.

Right now, she's about 7 months pregnant with our first child. When we found out about it, we're both really excited about it.

When I finally finished making Chyna's smoothie, I went into the living room and I brought it to her.

"Here you go, Chyna. Just the way you like it." I said with a smile.

Chyna said as she kissed me on the lips,"Thanks, honey. I really appreciate it."

I sat down next to Chyna on the couch and she leaned over and rests her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Chyna said with a relaxed smile on her face.

I said back to her with a relaxed sigh,"I love you, too."

We both started kissing each other and I felt the baby kick in Chyna's stomach.

"Ow! Our little one is going to be a really strong one when they get older." Chyna said with a grunt.

I nodded and I started placing kisses on her belly and she started letting out a ticklish laugh.

"(Y/N)! Stop that, p-please! It tickles!" She said while laughing.

I stopped and I said,"You're too beautiful for me to stop giving you all my love and affection."

Chyna lets out a groan and she asked,"Can you rub my back, please? It's feeling really sore from our baby's backflips."

I nodded and I started massaging her back and she lets out a moan of relaxation.

"That feels really good, (Y/N). Thank you so much." Chyna said.

I said back to her,"No problem. I love treating my own wife like a magnificent queen. I won't let anyone hurt you or our baby as long as we live."

Chyna started tearing up and she said,"Oh, (Y/N). What do I ever do to deserve you? You're the best husband ever since the day we both got married. I love you so much."

I said as we kissed,"I love you too, babe. I'm very lucky to have you as my wife."

Chyna's POV

I'm really glad that I have married the man of my dreams.

He's really supportive ever since we first met four years ago.

When I was being humiliated by The Nation of Domination, he came in the ring and beat the living heck out of them. He even asked me if I'm okay now and I said "yes".

When our baby is born, I want to make sure that nothing happens to him/her.

Both me and (Y/N) placed our hands on my belly as both took a nap on the couch with each other.

2 months later... (No one's POV)

It's been two months and Chyna is going into labor.

(Y/N) is holding her hand as she continues to push the baby out with all her might.

When they heard the baby crying, they are both so happy that their little bundle of joy is in the world.

"Congratulations, you two. It's a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said as he cut their daughter's umbilical cord off and cleaned her.

After the doctor gave the baby to Chyna, both her and (Y/N) are crying with tears of joy.

They both gave their baby girl kisses all over her head and (Y/N) asked his wife,"What are we going to name her, Chyna?"

She thought for a minute and said,"I thought of: Janet Kathy (L/N). I wanna name our daughter after my mother and my sister."

(Y/N) kissed Chyna on the forehead and he said,"It's a perfect name for our baby girl, Chyna. I'm okay with it anyway."

They both kissed each other before them and little Janet fell asleep together.

Their new family will be strong forever. 💖

(What little Janet looks like):

(What her clothes look like):

(709 words)