👽(Alien: Resurrection AU) Chyna 8 (1998/1999) x Fem! Scientist/Doctor! Reader👽

(In the story, the USM Auriga will be called the WWF Auriga for various reasons, and Chyna 8 will fall madly in love with the reader, and she will try to protect her. I don't own any part of the movie that's mentioned in the story. Enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm Dr. (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm one of the scientists and a doctor of the WWF Auriga. I'm assigned to remove the baby queen embryo from the new Joanie Laurer clone called Chyna 8.

After a few minutes of a careful surgery procedure, I was able to remove the chestburster from the clone's torso.

When I finished, I placed it into a containment capsule and then I gave it to one of the other scientists and stored it away

"How's the host doing, Dr. (L/N)?" The head doctor asked.

I looked at Chyna 8's heart monitor, and it looks like her heart range is normal.

"She's doing well, and she's still fast asleep, sir." I said to the head doctor.

He looked at the clone's heart monitor and he said,"Sew her back up, and then take her to her cell and make sure that she's comfortable in there."

I nodded and I started sewing her torso back up. She tensed up for a bit and then she went back to sleep.

After I finished sewing her back up, I put her in a hospital gown and I rolled her to her cell. When I tried to put her on her cell bed, she nuzzled her face into my chest before I got her onto her bed, and then I left.

When I left, I looked at the folder with the file of the clone I operated on. I opened it and I started reading it.

Name: Chyna 8 (Her name used to be Joan Marie Laurer)

Age: 228 (28 Physically)
Weight:180-250 lbs (Muscle)
Failed attempts to clone her: 7
Personalities: Serious, Angry, Kind (Only to those who treat her well.), Protective, Emotional and Brave.
Might hurt/kill anyone who hurts others.

When I finished reading the file, I put it away and I went to my quarters and I went to bed and I fell asleep.

(Chyna 8's POV)

I was asleep until I woke up in some kind of room with a bed, a mirror and a toilet.

When I looked at my wrist, I noticed that I have a tattoo that looks like a number 8.

(What her tattoo looks like.)

I was looking around to see if that nice scientist/doctor is still in here with me, but she's not. I'm just gonna wait patiently in here for her to come back to my cell. Tired of waiting, I walked over to my bed and I went back to sleep.

Timeskip to a few days later (For many reasons)...(Y/N)'s POV

When I found out that all of the ship's xenomorphs have escaped, I quickly ran to Chyna 8's cell to get her, but she's not there. While I was searching for her, I saw an arm in the floor and when I got closer, I noticed that Chyna 8's trying to get out from underneath the ship's floor.

When I helped her up, she was wearing a much different outfit than the one from earlier, and her appearance looks very different.

(What she's wearing,and what she looks like now.)

"Thanks, (Y/N)

"Thanks, (Y/N). I love you so much." Chyna 8 said to me.

I asked,"Y-You do!? I never realized that."

She said with a smile,"I do love you, baby and nothing's gonna change that. Now let's get out of here before the ship blows up."

I said back to her as she picked me up,"Let's go."

We both got to the escape pod, and made it out just in the nick of time when the ship made its collision to the Earth.

"Thanks for saving me, Chyna. You're the best." I said to her.

She said as she snuggles herself closer to me,"You're welcome, (Y/N). Like I said, I love you so much, baby."

Chyna 8 kisses my cheek as we both fall asleep while the pod takes us to who knows where we'll be going to.

(722 words)