📚Chyna (2001) x Older! Rich! Female! Famous! Author! Reader📚

(In this scenario, the reader is 30 years older than Chyna, and they both met while (Y/N) was signing her books and autographs for a few of her fans. When Chyna got an autograph from her, she asked if she can stay at her place while (Y/N) is working on another book. The reader is also Sigourney Weaver's older sister in this scenario. The rest of it will be explained in the story, so enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

When I heard my alarm go off, I got out of bed while realizing that I'm signing autographs for my books to my fans today.

I ate breakfast, drank my coffee, brushed my teeth, took a shower, put my hair up in a simple braid and put on my new emerald green dress.

The dress that you're wearing:

After I got everything ready, I went into my limo and the driver drove me to "The Autograph Signing Gala" (I made up what it's called

After I got everything ready, I went into my limo and the driver drove me to "The Autograph Signing Gala" (I made up what it's called.).

I started walking down the red carpet and people started taking pictures of me. Then all of a sudden, a woman with black hair, greenish eyes and some kind of black outfit came by me and said,"Hi, Ms. Weaver. I'm Joanie Laurer, but you can call me "Chyna" if you want to. Can I get your autograph?"

I smiled and said,"It's nice to meet you too, Ms. Laurer. And yes you can get my autograph. You can call me "(Y/N)" if you want to."

She gave me her copy of my book and I signed it with a fancy and elegant handwriting.

When I finished, I gave the book back to her and she she said that she'll see me later if she can.

I said that it's okay while I walked into the building and begin signing autographs, doing interviews and it was exhausting for me.

A few hours later...

After a while of autographs and interviews, I packed up my belongings and I went back to my limo, but a hand on my shoulder had stopped me in my tracks.

I almost had a heart attack, but it was just that other woman named Joanie Laurer who's trying to get my attention.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I didn't mean to scare you. I was wondering if I can stay with you at your place while you work on another book." Chyna said.

I said with a smile,"Okay, Chyna. Just make sure that nothing happens to yourself or anything else in the house."

Chyna nodded as she got into the limo with me and the driver drove us to my mansion.

4 hours later...

After a while of driving, we finally made it to my mansion.

(Y/N)'s mansion:

When we got out of the limo, Chyna was amazed and shocked at what my mansion looked like

"Wow, (Y/N). Your mansion looks amazing and beautiful." Chyna said with a smile.

I said,"Thanks, Chyna. When you go inside, make yourself comfortable while I get my new book done, okay?"

Chyna said yes and she went inside, but she got confused about where to go.

"Do you know where the bathroom is, (Y/N)?" Chyna asked me.

I said,"When you go upstairs, turn to your left and it's the second door on the right."

Chyna started thinking as she went upstairs and looked for the bathroom I told her about.

Chyna's POV

(Y/N) is so nice to me. Even though she's an older woman like in her 60s, she also has a kind and gentle personality of a 20 year old woman.

While I was getting ready for a shower, I heard the door click and I turned around and I noticed that there's some purple pajamas with a note on it.

Here are some fresh pajamas for you to wear when you go to bed, Chyna. Like I said, you can stay with me for as long as you want to.

- (Y/N)

I smiled as I continued taking my shower and I put the purple pajamas on.

The purple pajamas that you gave Chyna:

I got out of the bathroom and I see that (Y/N) fell asleep while writing her new book

I got out of the bathroom and I see that (Y/N) fell asleep while writing her new book. I looked at the title and it says,"Chyna Joanie Laurer: My Best Friend's Story".

I started tearing up when I was reading some of the words in the first chapter, and I carried (Y/N) to her bedroom that I found.

I put her in her bed, took her reading glasses off, and I covered her up and she started snoring softly. I smiled and I went to the guest room and I fell asleep.

The next morning... (Y/N)'s POV

When I woke up, I noticed that I'm in my bed and I don't have my reading glasses on, but they're on my nightstand, sitting neatly on my alarm clock.

When I walked downstairs, I smell something delicious cooking in my kitchen. I got a closer look, and I see that it was Chyna cooking breakfast for the both of us.

"Hey, (Y/N). I made us breakfast, and I made you some (F/F) coffee earlier." Chyna said as she set the two plates down on the table along with the cup of (F/F) coffee over by my plate.

"Thanks for the help, Chyna. I actually needed it since I'm starting to get a little bit too old if you know what I mean." I said to her.

Chyna said to me,"I understand, (Y/N). I know that you're going to need some help soon if things kinda got a little out of hand."

While we're eating our breakfast, I started thinking about Chyna living here with me.

I don't mind it at all. I think it's okay for her to stay with me. I know that she'll help take care of me until my time comes.

When I am with Chyna, I don't feel too lonely anymore. She's like a daughter who is also a good friend to me.

I hope that she'll be okay in the future when I'm not here anymore. ❤️

(1030 words)