If (Y/N) survives her cancer (Chyna (2016) x Teen! Daughter! Reader Good Ending)

(This will be if the reader is going to survive her lung and stomach cancer, and Chyna is so happy that her daughter is going to be okay. Enjoy.)

Chyna's POV

The doctor told me that my daughter (Y/N) has been diagnosed with a lung and stomach cancer.

He also said that I can go into (Y/N)'s room now, but I'm still feeling a little bit worried for her.

As soon as I went into (Y/N)'s room, she's already doesn't have any hair on her head and her skin's as pale as a ghost.

"Hey, Mom. I told one of the nurses to move me over so that you can lie down with me." (Y/N) said weakly.

I laid down next to (Y/N) in her hospital bed, and I snuggled up a little closer to her.

"Mom. I'll be okay, and I'm going to get through this cancer. I promise." (Y/N) said tiredly.

I smiled lightly and said,"You're right, (Y/N). You will get through this. I just know it."

I grabbed an extra blanket and cover both of us up and I fell asleep.

The next morning...

When I woke up, I see that (Y/N)'s out of bed in a wheelchair, and is already dressed and she's wearing a "Stand Up to Cancer" shirt and a pair of black sweatpants.

The shirt that (Y/N)'s wearing:

I smiled and went over to her, and started hugging her

"Hey, mom. There's something I need to ask you." (Y/N) said desperately.

I said to her,"What is it, (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) asked,"When I get better, is it okay for me to become a professional wrestler like you?"

I started tearing up and I said,"Of course you can, (Y/N). Nothing's gonna stop you from going after your dream. If you want to be a wrestler, you can."

When we got out of the hospital, I started thinking about (Y/N) becoming a wrestler like me.

If I have to be honest, she looks like me when I was her age. She'll be like a "mini-me" when she gets into the ring, and beats everyone of her opponents up.

I'm so proud to have a daughter who is also a great influence to everyone around her.

No one will ever stop her when she achieves her goal. 💖

(403 words)