👧Injured! Child! Natasha Tripova (Relic Hunter) x Motherly! Female! Reader👩‍👧

(In this scenario, the reader finds little Natasha all hurt and abandoned so she decides to raise her as a daughter of her own. Also, Natasha will be 6 years old in the story. Enjoy!)

(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking back to my apartment, but I stopped when I heard some crying and whimpering coming from the alley.

When I got a closer look, I see a little girl with reddish blonde hair and she's sitting on an old mattress. Her face and body are dirty, her clothes are worn out and it looks like she hasn't eaten in days. I also noticed that she's holding her arm in pain.

I got closer to the little girl, but she scooted away from me. I guess that she thought that I was going to hurt her.

"It's okay, sweetie. I won't hurt you. I just want to help you." I said to the little girl in a motherly voice.

The little girl started scooting closer to me and she hugged me while crying into my chest.

"Shhhhh. It's alright, sweetheart. Everything's gonna be alright. How about I take you to my home and I'll fix your injured arm, okay?" I said and asked.

The little girl said,"Yes please, miss. Thank you so much."

I smiled at her and I started carrying her to my apartment since I don't want her to get hurt a lot more.

A few minutes later...

When me and the girl went inside, I set her on the couch and I asked her calmly,"What's your name, sweetie?"

She said,"M-My name is N-Natasha Tripova. My p-parents abandoned me in the alley when I was a toddler, and I was really hungry and alone. When I met you a few minutes ago, you're much better than them if I'm being honest."

I nodded and I told her that my name is (Y/N) as I started getting my first-aid kit and my old medical bag.

When I got my muscle relaxer gel out, Natasha looked at it in a curious way.

I started rubbing it on her broken arm and I said,"This is a muscle relaxer gel, Natasha. It'll help with the pain and it can also help you relax while your injury heals."

Natasha nodded and I grabbed the bandages and the cast tape for her broken arm.

I begin wrapping Natasha's arm with the bandages and while I started putting the cast tape on I said to her,"After I put the cast tape on your bandaged arm, it'll feel a little bit heavy."

Natasha nodded again and I finished putting the cast tape on the bandaged broken arm.

When I finished, she hugged me with pure happiness and joy.

"Thank you so much for your kindness, (Y/N). You're like a good mother to me." Natasha said.

"You're welcome, Natasha. It's my pleasure." I said to her.

When Natasha got off the couch, I brought her to the bathroom and I got the bath started for her.

"I need to take your clothes off before I can get you in the tub, okay?" I asked her.

Natasha stood still and calmly as I took her old and dirty clothes off and I threw them in the hamper.

"I'm gonna have to let you wear some of my clothes after your bath, Natasha." I said to her after she got into the bathtub carefully.

I started washing her hair and I got the tangles out without hurting her.

Natasha lets out a small sigh of relaxation from the nice, warm bath water.

I started washing her face and body and she stayed still. I'm feeling really bad for her because she had a family, but they abandoned her at a young age.

After I finished giving little Natasha a bath, I wrapped her body in a big towel and I brought her to my room and sat her on my bed.

I got out a pair of black pajama pants and a grey shirt for her.

"Is it fine if I call you mommy, (Y/N)?" I heard Natasha saying.

I smiled at her and I said,"Sure. I don't mind it at all, sweetie."

Natasha said,"Thank you, mommy. I love you."

I said with tears in my eyes,"I love you too, sweetheart."

After that, I took care of Natasha like a daughter that I never had before.

I fed her, gave her fresh clothes and I gave her the love that she hasn't had before we met.

I love being a mother of a cute and innocent little girl.

I'll protect her until my very last breath.

I will never give her up in my entire life. 👩‍👧❤️

(795 words)