💖Teddy Archibald (Joanie Laurer Cougar Club) x Male!Boyfriend/Husband! Reader💖

(I heard about the movie, so I looked up the cast and I found this character, so I decided to do a scenario about her. In this scenario, the reader became Teddy's boyfriend/new husband after her other husband gave her a divorce, and she got depressed until her and the reader got back together. Hope you guys enjoy it.)

Teddy's POV

I can't believe it. My husband wanted a divorce from me. He said that he never wants to see me again. That's awful! He was supposed to love me, but he didn't.

After we got the divorce, I fell into a deep depression, so I called my childhood friend (Y/N) to help me out with this situation.

(Y/N)'s POV

I heard my phone ring and I went to see who it is.

When I picked it up, I answered it and I said,"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Then I heard an upset, female voice saying,"Hey, (Y/N). It's Teddy. I was wondering if I can come over to your house and stay with you for a while, because I have a problem."

I got confused and then I said,"Okay, Teddy. You can come over whenever you want to."

She started speaking happily but still sobbing a little when she said,"Thank you so much, (Y/N). I'll see you at 8 o'clock tonight, okay?"

I said,"Okay, Teddy. I will make us a nice dinner for your troubles when you get here."

She sighed before she hung up her phone.

'I wonder what's wrong with Teddy? I hope that she's alright. Maybe the dinner will make her feel better, and maybe a nice bubble bath after that.' I said to myself.

Right now it's 3:30 and I still got about 4 hours and 30 minutes before she gets here. I started getting my house cleaned before I started cooking us our dinner.

4 hours later...

It's been about 4 hours and I got dinner ready for me and Teddy tonight.

When I got the mess cleaned up, I heard a knock at the door and I went to see who it was.

I opened the door and I see Teddy wearing her yellow/gold outfit, her hair in a cute style, beautiful makeup on and she brought her purse with her.

"Hey, Teddy. Is everything okay?" I asked her.

She started sobbing and she gave me a tight hug while she's crying in my shirt. I rubbed her back and she started to relax.

She sniffed and she said,"I-I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'm upset because my husband gave me a divorce a-a-and I don't have anywhere else to g-go t-t-to."

I continued rubbing her back and I said,"If you want, you can stay with me for as long as you want. I don't mind it at all, Teddy."

She smiled and kissed me with a lot of passion in it.

When we both separated for air, she said,"Thank you so much, (Y/N). I was also wondering if you want to be my boyfriend, because you mean so much to me?"

I said with a smile on my face," Of course I will. You're my best friend, Teddy. I want to be more than that, and I love you so much."

Before we sat down to eat our dinner, I see that Teddy's sitting right next to me. She smiled at me while we ate our food.

After dinner, I told Teddy that I'm going to run her a nice, warm bubble bath. She said that it would be nice, and I got the tub ready.

When I got the bath ready, I see that Teddy's already in the bathroom but she's wearing a white bathrobe and her hair is down.