Child! Janice x Mother! Reader x Child! Ava Zurich

(A little heads up, Janice is from 3rd Rock from the Sun, and Ava Zurich is from the Alien Fury movie. I don't own the show and the movie. The right goes to the owner/owners. By the way, Just like in the Child!Rex story both of the girls will be 5-years old, and the reader will be 30. Enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

I'm in the living room watching a crime show on TV with my two adorable daughters, Janice and Ava. The way I can tell them apart is that Janice occasionally wears her black hair in a ponytail, and Ava has her black hair down next to her shoulders.

"Momma. I'm hungry." Janice said to me.

"What do you want, sweetie?" I asked her.

"Can we have sandwiches, please?" She asked me with an adorable look on her face.

"Okay, Janice. Hey, Ava. Are you hungry, too?" I asked.

Ava said when she looked away from the TV, "Yes, ma'am." I went into the kitchen and started making me and the girls some sandwiches.

When I'm almost done with the food, I heard some crying in the living room, and I ran in there and see Ava on the floor, face first.

"M-M-Momma! I was t-trying to get off the c-couch and Janice accidentally bumped into m-me and I f-fell on my face and I hurt my k-knee, t-too." Ava said while crying.

After I patched up Ava's boo-boos, I took her back into the living room, and set her on the couch and gave her a sandwich I finished making for her.

I gave Janice her sandwich to her as well. "Thank you, Momma." Ava and Janice said.

"You're very welcome, kiddos." I said to the girls.

Ever since I adopted them when they were little, they're already attached to me, and I love them no matter what.

26 years later...

It's been about 26 years now, and I'm turning 56 today. My two daughters have been working at their dream jobs. Ava worked as a security guard for the government agency, and Janice worked as a police officer. Janice married a man and had kids, and so did Ava.

They both told me that I have four grandkids now. Their names are Ivy, Rose (Janice's kids), Aurora and Carter (Ava's kids). Today, I get to see all of them.  I heard a knock at the door, and I went to see who it was.

"Momma! We miss you!" Janice and Ava said to me. I told them that I miss them, too. I looked down and I see my four grandkids with smiles on their faces.

"Happy Birthday, Grandma (Y/N)!" All of the kids said.

"Thank you all so much. This is the best birthday ever. I love you all so very much." I said with tears in my eyes. We all did a big group hug and they're being careful with me.

I love my two daughters and my grandchildren so much. I just hope nothing bad happens to them or me. They mean so much to me. They'll always be in my heart until the day I pass away.

No one can replace them.💖