Pregnant! Wife! Chyna (2001) x Male! Husband! Reader (Part 2)

(In this scenario, Chyna and the reader comes home from the hospital and spends some time with their newborn baby girl. This is also part 2 of Pregnant! Wife! Chyna x Male! Husband! Reader. Enjoy.)

(Y/N)'s POV

Today, Chyna is able to leave the hospital. Right now, we're both getting our stuff and our newborn baby girl ready to leave.

While I was getting our little Janet in her new pajamas, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

I turned around and see that it was my loving wife Chyna, and I see that she finished her shower. We both hugged and kissed each other before all three of us left the hospital.

When we got to the car, I told Chyna that I'll be driving for her so that both her and the baby can relax a little bit more. We got into the car and we drove back home.

Two hours later...

We're able to get back home without any troubles in our way.

When we got back to the house, I helped Chyna and our baby out of the car. We got into the house and Chyna sat down on the couch with little Janet in her arms.

All of a sudden, our daughter started crying and Chyna said,"I guess she's hungry, (Y/N). Don't you worry, sweetheart. I'll get you your food."

She carefully lifted part of her shirt up so that she's able to breastfeed our baby girl. I carefully watched as our little one was gently suckling on her mother's breast.

After Chyna finished breastfeeding the baby, she pulls her shirt down and kisses her forehead. I sat down next to them and I gave Chyna a passionate kiss on her lips.

"I'm still glad that I met you, (Y/N). We wouldn't have a family if we hadn't gotten together. I love you so much, (Y/N)." Chyna said with a few tears in her eyes.

After I kissed her cheek softly I said,"I love you too, Chyna. My life wouldn't be amazing if I haven't met the most beautiful woman in the world and have the most beautiful baby girl in the world either."

Chyna gave me little Janet and I begin kissing her on her soft, chubby cheeks.

She giggled and cooed at me and she started grabbing my face. Chyna started laughing a bit before she leaned against me.

I said and asked,"She looks just like her mother, babe. Don't she?"

Chyna said,"Yes she does, (Y/N). With her father's eyes as well."

We both started hugging our baby girl until she started yawning. I guess that she wants to go to bed right now.

"Let's bring little Janet to our room so that we can snuggle up with her, okay?" Chyna said.

I nodded as all three of us went upstairs and laid down on the bed together.

We carefully covered Janet up with the blanket and started snuggling with her. She fell asleep and started sucking on her thumb, and Chyna can't help but take a picture of her while she's sleeping.

Both me and Chyna started falling asleep after our little daughter fell asleep.

I really love my new life and family.👶💖

(547 words)