HOW I MISSED YOU

~EMILYS POV~

So what I'm mad at Jason?"I ask Aruara and Jess." She hasn't been eating or sleeping ,"Aruara says. He's a walking zombie

He hasn't said a thing,"I ask." They nod . I seriously wanna kick you out my room now,"Aruara says.

I thought you loved me?"I whine ." I do it's Dave his worrying me and I wanna talk to him,"she says."

You know he might be worried about the whole house everything is a mess. His best friend hasn't eaten,spoken or slept in a week and a half. The person who keeps the house in track is hiding.

Keeping up with me is a problem since Matt went to Asia and Anna , Justin and Oliver are gone is a thing too,"Jessica says."

This is a simple triangle but one leg is missing,"she points at me." You should eat you can't kill my niece's and nephews,"Aruara jokes handing me oats.

I made instant oat the banana flavoured ,"she adds." Thanks . Both of you ,"I say."

I start eating and to be honest I really miss Jason and I have been a real motherfucker. I finish eating and I go take a shower.

I wear a red hoodie with a happy face on it. I still tried to wear it upside down bro make me seem sad. I wore it over a yellow dress.

I don't know why but I'm going to yell out his name . Why am I nervous. I turn around but Aruara and Jess push me back.

I go look for him in his room. His not here. Our room and not there either. My room, not here. Kitchen, he is not here.

Where on- art station. I knock twice . I here no response but shuffling so I enter. So aren't you going to eat or say anything?"I ask."

He tries to say something but his throat is very dry. I go get some water. He chunks it all down. No,"he replies." So should I go back to trying to wear this jersey upside down,"I ask. "

Maybe. So aren't you going to try and say something to me or try to get me to talk,"I ask." No. Are you giving me short answers to get on my nerves cause I swear it's working.

Why,"I ask." I don't know. When were you gonna know? I don't know. No eye contact that's two strikes. So why are giving me short answers? Just. Why aren't you making eye contact?

Just . Do you even love me Jason? He shoots at me a look. He is a walking zombie not to lie. Of course why would you think such.

You know how much I hate short answers. So you think I don't live you anymore. I start crying darn these hormones.

You probably don't know nor care how much I missed you. At this moment I'm asking myself who are you? He walks closer to me.

Maybe you need sometime to reprocess what you just did to me now,"I say walking out." Emily wait!"he yells after me.

I look back . Do you know how much you are hurting me? Yes but you won't understand what I mean,"I reply. Then explain my pain.

Well you are afraid of losing because you won't know you won't be able to function properly. You lost the person who made you feel human so I'm the only one left to try and fill up that hole so you are afraid that if I'm gone it's never gonna be refilled, not by anyone else either than me

I ...I in your life am more than your girlfriend. I don't know what else I am but I agree. Without me I know you are not okay and the pains you are having are 10 ...a million times less than what I'm carrying,"I explain."

You are more than a girlfriend yes. You are my heart. Without you I can't live,"he says smiles." Body go take a shower and clean yourself up, eat and rest . I'm going with Jessie and Ruara to the hospital,"I order."