BABY SHOWER

~JASONS POV~

Today is the baby shower and I learned a lot from the previous seven months. My love is going to be super surprised when she gives birth.

She and my wonderful sister are 8 and a half months pregnant meaning they can give birth anyday now.

Flashback
Ok stupid ass. I'm sick of your lose temper. Get a grin of yourself and be a father. Having kids also means containing your anger at its best,"Emily slaps a very angry me."

I wanna give birth in water,"she says out of the blue." You wanna kill my kids,"I ask." I seriously fell in love with a stupid. They could've died a long time ago because they already are in water so even if I leave them in the pool they will not die shrimp ,"she says throwing a cookie at me."

Honey I wanna have sex,"she says out of the blue again." One we are on a jet and both our fathers are listening!! This woman is driving me crazzzyyyyy!!! Babe we can't not now,"I say ." You don't love me,"she cries."  She goes to her father and cries. Daddy he doesn't want to have sex with me,"she sobs and he tenses."

JASON I HATE YOU!! AND YOU DONT LOVE ME SO IM LEAVING AND YOU GETTING NONE OF YOU KIDS!!"she yells." I'm glad I have cameras everywhere to show her how crazy she drives me. She is saying this cause she can't find where she hid her brownie

Flashback end

I am wearing white with my pink tie and a ribbon tied around my wrist. Emily is wearing a white dress with a blue belt,hair ribbon,shoes and wrist ribbon.

She walks out first and to her team. I follow and wait in my side. Aruara steps up the mini stage. Ok humans since both pregies are here we shall vote which results come out first,"she announces."

I say my daughter in law to be someday hopefully should go first,"my father says and everyone cheers." I go to her and put my hands on the bump.

Get your filthy hands off enemy,"she slaps them off." Wow!"Matt says." Dave hands her the dart and he fake glares and hands it. Ladies first,"I bow."

She pops the first two water balloons filled with either pink or blue paint and turns out it's both blue. I pop the remaining two and god it's blue. Jesus she's free for the boys first year.

I give her a gentle bone crushing hug. We kiss and wait for Jessica. It's three girls. Oh shit I am cursed. Brent is very much happy. We eat the cake and other candy.

Oh surprise surprise Matt honey. I want you to be on the end of my legs to see how the baby comes out,"Jess states." He only laughs. Oh it's no joke,"she gives him a serious look."

Seems we are both cursed my brother,"I raise my glass of champagne as a cheers." He nods and chunks it down. Wait wheres Oli?"I ask ". I look at Justin who is listening to something no one else can hear.

He walks to the desert table and lift the covering. He finds a bottle of champagne and a passed out Oliver. This is delicious so I don't blame her,"I say ". I agree,"Dave say."

Ok since it's a over and done with baby shower. Where did you guys say my party was gonna be,"Anna asks making all girls jump." Strip club here I come in a good way,"I mentally mark."

They leave and we head separate ways. Justin dropped Oliver off at her friend's house. We go the strip club. Unfortunately Justin doesn't know it's gays that are stripping.

He walks in blind folded and we take him to the VIP couch. I seat him down and had a male stripper come over. He looks like a woman.

He starts twerking like a pro and I had my eyes out of their sockets. We paid him well. Matt was drunk and Dave tipsy. Brent was as straight as a ruler do was I but the groom looked like a mess but tipsy.

Anna is going to kill me,"I say looking at my messed up...squad,family ,gang whatever this is. Well let's check the ladies they for sure are back,"Brent suggest ." I checked Emily's and I's room but empty.

We go to her room and I didn't believe what I was seeing. They were all asleep in positions highly impossible for someone pregnant.

Anna was...jesus! I take pictures and videos of Jessica sleep talking. It was fun. I get to make them watch this on TV after birth to relief some pain.

I kiss my boys and girl goodnight and go to my bed . And as soon as I joined the room I saw some of them fell off the bed so I made myself comfortable. Brent literally pushed my dad off the bed.

As soon as I closed my eyes darkness took over
*********"*""""""""""***********

It's the wedding day. We woke up to the alarm screaming one of Michael Jackson's songs. We don't like the music so we all jumped up and into separate rooms to shower.

I doubt the girls went into different rooms to shower they squeezed themselves in. I wonder if Emily's father is gonna be able to make it today.

I am the best man. My brother cherished me more than anyone so I never let him down. I am looking for my bowtie and I nearly find it. Emily!she wore it yesterday.

I rush to get door. I knock and they start cheering. Women!"I face palm myself." She gives me my tie and looks at me. No good morning kiss? No I'm busy love you see you there,"she shuts it."

WOMEN!!"I yell our fustration." Justin's suit is grey and blue,so I'd mine the other suits are blue and grey. I get dress and to see the wedding is starting in 30 minutes means go to the venue.

We get going and when we got there people I knew from high school and college are here. Mostly it's the ones from college and high school. I saw a few from kindergarten.

The piano Man starts playing a random song. They bring up gifts and I was surprised Kelly came. Even though she doesn't have a gift it's fine. She is still up and on me ,I wonder how is she going to react Emily's pregnancy.

She doesn't have to know how many kids cause it might cause a heart attack. We all get in positions and here comes the bride starts playing.

Wow she looks beautiful. Emily is already here and the flower girl looks like her mother but not the hair. The wedding is successful no crazy women.

As everyone is in their own thought bride and groom had their first dance life is acceptable but I'm sad Davis... Daniel didn't make it.

They are about to throw the flowers and Emily has her game face.

~EMILYS POV~

I was called over because the flowers are about to be throw. She stops aiming and turns around. She give Aruara the flowers I tilt my head and everyone gasps

Dave CRS to her and kneels. We cheer. Will you marry me Emma Aruara Foster? Yes! We cheer and hey that was super romantic. I go and sit on Jason's lap. He starts drawing circles on my bump

I was thinking the first two should be Bryson and Tyson,"I say." That's perfect and maybe the lady two Dylan and Devayden,"he adds ." We have our names,"I kiss him."

We have our names honey."he kisses back." So you finally let go of Emily Foster and still didn't come for me. You always take pathetic money hungry sluts,"Kelly remarks."

Oh Boo-boo Kel I am Emily Foster,"I say standing up for bump show off." She passed out after she properly saw it. I see Dave and Aruara in the corner. I just grab her,"sorry Dave!

Ahhhhh!!!!my water broke!!!"Jessica yells."