ANY WORSE

EMILY'S POV

It's been a week since the funeral. And at least I helped Tim cope and Jason is losing it little by little. He sometimes snaps at me accidentally.

Aruara and I try to keep the house under order. Dave hasn't been Dave but at least he... he's getting there. I for one am losing my fuckin mind.

I'M PREGNANT!!for crying out silently. Well I have been thinking and I'm going to announce it at Breakfast today.

I brush my teeth and I take a nice hot bath. I wear a orange summer body hidding dress. With my indoor sock slip on.

I walk downstairs and it's still silent. I make chocolate chip pancakes and waffles. As I was about to scream breakfast Dave and Matt come down.

Ooooh,"they chorus with glittering eyes." Before you dig in go get the others,"I order and they rush to drag everyone out of bed.

Jason breakfast !"I yell." He likes chocolate chip pancakes and waffles. He lazily dragged himself out. He looks around and asks,"what's going on."

We are waiting for you sit your ass down,"Matt replies." He sits down. Everyone digs in . So I don't make anyone lose their appetite I simply enjoy breakfast.

Dave stands to leave but I sit him down. Ok I was thinking,"I grab everyone's attention." We celebrate Kate,"I says." I like it,"Tim says."

No that's bullshit. What hell do you think she is. A thing or day. She's my mother Emily!"he yells." Jason stop it ,"Jessica warns.

NO! Jason it's not healthy for her!"she repeats. Jason please listen Jessica is pregnant and don't yell,"Jan interferes." Shut it Janice!

Jason!"Tim and Justin chorus." I stand up to leave. IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU EMILY!! I physically flinch.

Memories of Daniel hurting me take the best of me. I feel my hurt beat out of my chest and my loud breaths.

I never thought Jason was the one to bring them back . I'm carrying his kids inside of me. Black dots form around my eyes and I passed out.

JUSTIN'S POV

I see Emily physically flinch. He doesn't know she's pregnant! My family's truly fucked up. Oh great now she's about to pass out.

I catch her before she could hit the floor. You know her better than anyone else in this house I never thought you would be the one to let her pass out,"I say in a calm voice.

She has no right to say what she said,"he says through clenched teeth. And you have the right and responsibility to make sure that what you did never happens .

Yet you are dump enough to break it. You don't deserve her man,"I finish and walk away." Lift her into my father's room. Jan can you fix her or Dre should come over ,"I ask my very broken sister

I give her a hug and she starts crying. The last time he was that angry was kindergarten,"she says in a shaky voice." Yea maybe he comes to his senses soon.

I can try cause she didn't bump her head anywhere so it shouldn't be hard to know weather they're fine or not,"she states.

I nod and leave her to it . Now I feel mad at Jason super mad but thanks to being a father I can contain all that.

Oliver comes down wearing a yellow curtain dress. Oliver who made you that?"I ask . She looks around the room and shrugs. I can't see her,"she replies in a small voice.

You look beautiful,"I say. She blushes and I gasp. Is Oliver blushing already!"I say mockingly. Anna comes down crying.

What's wrong babe,"I ask." My grandmother passed away yesterday,"she says." No offence dad but WHY DO THE WOMEN HAVE TO DIE FIRST!!! ARGH!!"Jessica yells going upstairs.

I'm offended, wait where's Jason?"Matt asks. He stormed out probably to go kill a few cobras to cool himself off,"Dave answers.

Jan comes out wearing glasses and pretending to be a doctor. Well according to what I just dectected she's fine and will wake up in an hour or so. Is Jason here?"she asks.

We shake our heads. And her first trimester stage will start soon if not mistaken,"she adds." I nod and give Anna a right hug. Wanna go see her?"I whisper."

She nods . I'll go pack then,"I say." Wanna help daddy pack Olive?"I ask." She nods and asks,"where are we going? To see grandma. She nods and we walk on.

Can this week get anywhere near worse than this. I mentally groan at the three scenarios. My mom died,her grandmother passes on, Jason make his own girlfriend pass out what's next.

I lay out three suit cases. Ok two and a mini suit case. Oliver picks out her favourite outfits. Which are colourful floral or fairy dresses.

I pack for both me and Anna . The wedding is in three months. And we gladly have a flower girl. I pack all the picked dresses by Oliver .

I am excited and terrified to be a father again. Oliver rushes downstairs for god knows what. Anna comes up. What did you tell her,"she points at the door.

She ran out . I don't know,"I shrug holding her waist. She wraps her hands around my neck. So how does it feel being Mrs Johnson to-be,"I ask.

Very great and I feel proud of you and your actions,"she replies. And I very much love it . I very much love you. I kiss her and Oliver breaks us apart

Eww! You can't kiss mommy ,"she says with a disgusted face. I smile and pick her up. Oh Amy made me the dress and dad stop calling it a curtain . It's not a curtain anymore,"she orders.

She made you the dress?"Anna asks looking at me. Oliver nods. Ok honey when are we leaving?"I ask .

Can it be tomorrow,"she asks and I nod. I can't wait to see grandma again,"Oliver says giving the air a lot of fist bumps.

Don't you think it would be nice to make her something?"Anna asks. She nods and looks at me . Ok I'll help,"I agree to god knows what.

I put her down and she leads me to the kitchen. She takes out popcorn seeds and Marshmellos. Dad can you take out some cupcake cups and make the popcorn for me,"she ask."

Of course but what are we doing,"I answer and ask. Well aunt Jes taught how to make popped Marshmellos so that's what I'm doing.

Popped marsh... What ? How do you pop Marshmello. I make the popcorn and take out the cupcake cups. Now we blend the mellows and popcorn,"she orders.

What? Dad do as I sat...i mean say you'll see. I blend the popcorn and mellows. Ok now it's my job to do this,"she tells herself

She places a scoop of the mixture in the cup and on a tray...oven tray. When all twelve is done she looks at me. Can you please bake them at 150° for 10 minutes,"she gives me her dimpled smile.

I nod and place them in the oven. But when I look up 6 chocolates are sitting on the table with a clean bowl next to it.

So many chocolates and you refuse to take castor oil or laxatives Oliver ,"I give her a strict but nice look." She puts away 4  and opens the two different flavours.

It's choco-caramel and vanilla and white chocolate. Can you melt these,"she hands me the bowl. I place them in the microwave oven and they start melting

Daddy it's time to take out the cupcakes. I take out the cupcakes and place them on the counter. Let's tidy up,"she mocks.

We can the counter top and once clean we take out the melted chocolate. Ok I don't wanna burn so you will have to ...,"I cut her off."

Pour it on the cakes,"and she nods at my statement. You want me to burn? Yes because you would die for me right? I nod.

Once I'm done I go to the fridge. Since you have been a good girl this month I promote you with some sprinkles on top ok,"I say sprinkling some on top.

Ok wait for it to cool in the fridge. We wait for twenty minutes and taste . God knows how amazing this tastes.

__________________________________

Guys it's sad and angering what Jason did.