HOME

JASON'S POV

Its been a week at camp now today we are heading back. Emily has done a two line french braiding and she's helping with breakfast. I on the other side am left with packing our tent .

I start packing up and moving our stuff to the car. She has drawn the landscape and background here. She even drew Lily. I wasn't allowed to look at her drawing though.

I moved back and forward taking our clothing ,blankets and pillows in the car. Finally only the cooler box and tent are left. But I have deattach the tent god my life is a piece job.

I start undoing the tent and pack it back in its bag. And head for the car , not until I bump into someone I wanna kill. Well because I'm kind enough not to kill my sister's lover I could just glare and not talk to him.

Shit man watch where the fuck you're going dude,"he says with a stain of catch up all over him." Watch your tone. Or what you gonna keep on glaring like you always do . You such a cheap talker you don't even have a girly,"he shoots at me."

God forgive me and bless me with patients for this guy. He looks at me and shoots again," you are such a fuck boy." Well at least I have someone who cares for me not a girlfriend,"I say trying to remain calm." You talking about that whore ,"he point to Emily's direction."

I drop the tent to his toes and punch him in his nose bridge really hard I think it broke. He screams and I pick up the tent. You bitch,"he says through clenched teeth." I walk to the car and place the tent in the boot.

What happened,"Emily asks." Jason attacked me,"Chris replies." What did you do?"the three girls reply." Nothing!he says holding his nose bridge and toes." They stand up to walk away but Janice storms towards me.

Whoa whoa whoa sister bear he called Emily a whore and he doesn't love you for crying out loud,"i state for the I don't know 700th time." Well maybe be a real brother and accept him . And so what he called her a whore,"she shoots." Uhm excuse me I'm offended and Kelly deserves that nickname,"she states."

Well I'm sorry but at least be nice,"she asks." I nod and so does Emily . Aruara just shrugs reluctantly. They go back to doing what they were doing and I for one give Chris a hand. He slaps it and stands up.

I pick up my tent and place it in the boot. I walk to where my lover and family is. So what does the house look like now?"Aruara asks." It's normal what it was before,just... new furniture ,"Kate replies."

She winked at Emily and her mouth goes open and it makes mom giggle. She looks down and eat her cereal. I eat my sandwich and I keep glancing at her. She is frowning and looks like she is deep in her thought.

So are you in Amy earth or Earth that we are living in?"I ask." Amy earth I guess,"she replies." Wanna talk about it? Yea but not now. I nod and continue eating my sandwich. What is she thinking about? She looks so curious. And so beautiful.

So are you in Jay Jay land or Earth?"she asks." I'll go with Jay Jay land. She smiles and asks my question. Wanna talk about it? I nod . But you said not now so I'll wait. So you are curious to why I'm curious?

I nod and she does the same. She finishes her tea and faces me. Okay I had a dream a few months back so I wanna know who was the girl I was playing with. She looked exactly like me with purple eyes just like my mom but she was more like a purple version of me.

I look at Aruara and ask,"what colour was her hair? I don't know. Did you consider it being Aruara? Yes but ...oh god my life is messed up,"she pulls her hair in frustration." I remove her hands and look at her . She plops her head gently against my chest.

We should start the drive,"my father's says looking at his wrist watch." We stand up and go to our cars. I get in and start it . Emily sits back and lays her head on the head rest.

Do you think there's something really wrong with Chris?"she asks after partly 5 hours of awkward silence and moving uncomfortably in our seats." Yes. He doesn't love my sister and it sits uncomfortably on me ,"I reply."

So what are you gonna do if he breaks her heart,"she ask." Break his bones after torture. She nods and takes out her phone and that's when mine rings .
I look at caller id and it reads Justin.

Hi Jay how are you,"he greets." I'm fine and you thought you were supposed to come last month,"I reply." Yea I know I got caught up in shit with Stacey . She didn't want me to leave Beijing,"he says."

Yea the poor Chinese girl does love being with Italian dudes,"I say catching Emily's attention." More like monies men . Who you with,"he asks." My lover ,"I reply making Amy blush." Hi Jay's "lover" how you doing,"he greets." Hi I'm good and how are you,"she says fiddling with her shirt."

I move her hands. So what's your name cause I'm Justin,"Justin states." I'm Emily ,Justin,"she replies." You seem quiet . Why? She is not quiet as soon as she gets used to you she is gonna lose her sanity all over you,"I interrupt."

Jason you better take that back or I swear you are for dinner to your family . And speaking off family what are you to Jason,"she asks." Justin laughs nervously ,"what are you talking about." He for sure is scratching the back of his neck .

She knows Justin and she can't be fooled,"I say rolling my eyes." Oh his and Janice's twin. Jason you didn't tell you were triplets not twins ,"she says with shock." We are actually quads Jessica is in Italy,"I confess."

Then your accent? He has it but he hides it,"Jason says." Well that's great my mom had a twin , aunt Karen. I look more like aunt Karen tgan my mom,"she states happily." Since she was your mother's twin she was your mo...,"Justin starts but Emily cut him off."

My mother because of their DNA and stuff , I technically knew that before you even though you're 23,"she says." Is it a girl thing to cut us off,"he asks." Yea , probably. The drive became more fun with Justin on the line . We actually ended doing a video call.

I thought I knew Amy but I was wrong . She's so strong she can handle talking about her tragedies without making a sad smile. She fell asleep while talking and I on the other hand started talking to Justin on how I missed him and to know my other twins are coming home to mom is good.

I drive into the garage and Emily is still asleep. She woke up fell asleep and woke up and fell asleep again. So now she is still asleep. I park my car and step out to go tell Rikas to unlock her room.

I go back to the car . I open the passenger side and carry her out. No offence but she is so light. I continue inside and place her on her bed in her room. I kiss her on the forehead and get out and close her door.

I walk downstairs and plop the my couch and finally after a long drive I can rest. I think I dosed off for 30 minutes until a pillow sits on my lap.

I'm hungry and bored,"Emily says resting her head on my chest." I thought you were asleep,"I say." I was . Ok let's go make food,"I say carrying her off me."

We make food and sit on the bar side talking about Chris . He turns out to have a nickname from Emily, Creepy Chris.

♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪┌|∵|┘♪ ♪┌|∵|