WHAT

JASON'S POV

Im busy with Dalia my left hand woman, we are looking into the mines on sale. That's until my phone rings and I look at the caller id, Justin? What does he want? Yes.

Come home now !"he says and hang up." Ok Dalia I have to go and go home after that ,"I say rushing out." I get in m car and drive away from the firm . I drive as fast as possible and I keep over taking.

I don't know if it's my mom or Emily or Oliver god knows what but I have a feeling that when I know I will want to kill. I take my last turn and park in the drive way. I rush in and I find blood on the floor and Anna wrapping Justin's knuckles.

The two girls , Jessica and Jan rush in. What happened? Who is it?"we chorus." Emily nearly or got raped by Chris,"Anna says." He did what and Janice passed out. Where is she?"I ask." In your room. I walk to my room and I hear sniffling.

I knocked gently twice. Emily honey can you open the door,"I say near whispering." I hear a click and the door opens. I know she will flinch so I won't touch her. She hugs me so tightly. I hug her back . He nearly did it? All I saw in him today was Daniel. Why did he ruin your birthday?"she cries."

I don't know Amy . And I really feel like killing him but you won't allow that will you,"I ask." She smiles,"you know I won't ." I'm glad you can at least smile at me,"I say." She looks at me in a guilty look,"I'm sorry I ruined your birthday."

What you ruin our birthday. Never Emily ,it's not your fault and it never will be,"Jessica behind me." How is Jan doing,"I ask." What happened to her? She got hurt in a shoot out?"Emily asks with wide eyes." No she passed out when she was told what happen to you,"I answer."

She laughs as little . Well the suprise is still waiting I am going to get ready,"she says walking into the bathroom." I sneak back to Justin. Are we killing ,"he asks in his killing tone".

No she won't let me ,"I reply." He shrugs and slouches,"too bad our birthday sucks." Well she has a suprise for us. She has recovered from such a brutal incident that easily ,"Justin asks." You know she's good at hiding things so I doubt it.

She comes down wearing pink and she tilts her head. Everyone go wear pink,"she orders." We stand up and rush to change. She's wearing a floral pink dress and white sandals. I wear a pink shirt and sneakers. With my regular black jean.

She tells me to go to the floral garden. There a white curtain and a pink party going on from where I see if. On the other side it so quiet. Happy birthday quads," the whole family shouts coming out from pink bush."

My jaws are on the floor. A baby party,"we chorus." My mom squeezes my cheeks. They laugh at us. It's a prank and Emily face pies with a cake that has my face on it.

Happy birthday,"she says kissing me." The cake has Caramel and she's a huge fan." Anna gives me a creepy smile and grabs Emily gently. What the hell was that?"I ask myself with a tilted head."

EMILY'S POV

Anna grabs me gently . So when are you telling them?"she asks sipping her juice box." Tell who what ? And if it's about earlier I'm not ready,"I say raising my hand to her face."

Why would I bring up that on such a good time,"she says." I look at her confused. She gives me a confused and surprised face. I thought you noticed that you're pregnant,"she says."

Excuse me?"I say giving the wrinkled face." When was the last time you looked at your tummy?"she asks making me even more confused." I don't know but what is your point?

She takes my hands and place them on my stomach. I gasp at the bump I'm feeling. I'm having a baby,"I exclaim." But I thought I'm not having a baby anytime soon. She smiles ,"do you think I planned for Oliver ."

So that explains why Jason was so worried with me sleeping and eating too much,"she says." Well who thought a mafia boss has emotions,"she blurts." So you know,"I smirk." She nods and removes her hand from her mouth.

Do you know how much Justin loves you and his daughter. Don't let the fact that his brother is a mafia boss stop it. Believe me these days you can't find any man that impregnated you and you dump them and he begs to be there for both you. Or the one who pays for all your bills to prove his love. But I'm just saying it's your choice to love him back or not,"I state." She has a tear in her eyes.

Well thanks,"she says." Well do you think I should tell everyone else,"I ask." No . Let's see how many are smart,"she says." I nod and we stand up to get more juice boxes. Anna Barclays !

We look back and Justin is standing on a chair. Ok,"I whisper." Would let me do you right and be my wife and not just my baby mama,"he asks." This birthday is blessed. Yes ,"she yells."

They kiss and and she wears the ring. How can everyone start the party without me,"a man asks." Matt!"Jessie runs to the Matt guy." Oh she's married.  Yo wifey and I got some news ,"Matt yells and attention goes to this couple."

I'm expecting and it's been two months,"Jessica yells ." I look at Anna and she is looking at me wide eyed eyed. She puts 2 fingers up and mouths pregnant women."

We high five and laugh and everyone's attention was on us.  We walk to Jessie ,"can we steal her matt." Ok this is new ,"she says." What I'm about to show you is a secret ok,"I say." She nods. I press my dress against my stomach and my bump is more visible.

We scream. Jason comes over,"everything okay."
- mhm
- perfect
- great
We chorus.

He nods and walks away. We continue screaming and cheering. How many months,"Jessica asks." She has no idea. She had no idea she was pregnant until I showed it to her,"Anna answers."

Let's go to the hospital to find out,"Jessica asks." We are gonna say we are going to check the real party preparations,"Anna says." I don't know if you two are drunk but the hospital is tight after the park,"I say pointing to the hospital.

They walk to the mic and announce where we are going. Not the real place obviously. We walk across the park. We enter the hospital and the first person is doctor Dre .

We rush to her. In my office cause the craziness can't happen here,"she stops us." We rush to her office nearly falling." I see a guy staring at my butt. I  move quickly in the office.

After five minutes doctor Dre enters. Why are you so excited,"she asks." She's pregnant and we're here to find out how many months,"Jessica answers."

She nods . And gives me a little glass. Pee in here and come back,"she orders." I do as she say and give it to her. Ok she is two months pregnant,"she says after 10 minutes of what felt like hours.

So does this mean I'm giving birth on the same day as Jessie ,"I ask." She nods." You wanna do a scan and here your baby's heartbeat? Yea. She leads into this bright room with huge machines .

I lay on bed and lift my dress. She places a very cold gel on my womb . She scans the tong and I hear my baby's heartbeat beat. More like heartbeats. Whoa that doesn't sound like two ,"Jessie says putting her hand on her tummy."

Yes causes it isn't two ,"Dre says." I smile ,"it's one." Nope four,"she replies." Excuse me Jessie , but how many babies are you having?"I ask."  Three,"she says." Why don't you have two or three kids ,"I ask Anna ."

Because I don't know,"she replies."  Well you and I are having many kids because my father has a twin, I have quads and your mother is has a twin,"she shrugs." I calm down. So technically we are gonna feel heavy faster,"she says."

I nod and we sit and chat. Anna sits on the bed and she does what we did pretending she's pregnant. What the hell a futues is forming in you. Wait futueses,"Dre says." Pregnant again?

Seems like it. They do different scans to confirm if she expecting. Oliver is only 3 years old,"she cries." Well it's a good thing , look on the bright side . Engaged and pregnant again,"I say."

She smiles playing with her ring. And she nods and we go back to the party. Turns out us as girls fooling around with that machine made us discover that it's not just two people who are pregnant.