TRY😬😬

JANICE'S POV

It's been two hours since I have gotten that text. My problem is what if it's part of his plan of getting to Amy. I get off my bed and setup off my clothes.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I feel so dizzy and I have a brain wrecking headache. I take a nice and short 5 minutes' shower . I get out dry myself and wear my mom pink t-shirt.

It has a pink Chinese rose . It symbolises Rejection. I love pink roses either way. I look at the ticking clock. Right now is the perfect time of throwing knifes around.

I look at the clock , it reads 2:27. How wonderful I can't sleep because of Brent . Fuck you , little rascal , shit hole , tiny d-!!! Ok calm down that's no way for a lady to act .

Oh fuck that shit I'm one of the gunman in my gang and you literally think I'm hard core.

Stupid Indian or shit hole South African.

Oh god he is so beautiful. Try not to think about him. Trrryyy

BRENT'S POV

Now I get why my parents disowned me. I'm a mess and I'm just a fuckin asshole.

How could I be do stupid. Well you stupid as fuck accept that
Oh shut up this yo fault.

What me if that stupid boss god knows she looks like what didn't use a pregnant woman as bait .
I wouldn't be here.

Brent open up its your father!"my dad yells." What does he want? I walk to my door. What do you want?"I ask not letting him in."

Well you see I was robbed... So what you disowned me remember,"I cut him off." I'm your father I brought you into this world!!"he yells."

Oh cut the crap human!only mom brought me to this world you have nothing to do with helping mom during birth. Get out of my yard and close the gate behind ya,"I slap my door closed."

I'm sick of both my parents. The girl I love hates me . I'm trying not to think about her. But my crap is filled . All I was doing is doing what I do best throw knifes around my gambling room.

Flashback
You will never be something because you killed your brother . Which gang are you in!!"my father slaps me."

I didn't kill my brother!! I'm not in a gang!! He was shot by his best friend!!"I yell ." You are jealous. How could you be so jealous, Brent ,"my mom says."

You both ever loved me. He was your favourite that's why none of you believe me,"I say ."  From today onwards you are no longer my son,"my father says and mom nods."

I went to live with my neighbor. She had two twin girls . Laura and Emma. They were beautiful. She had husband. They took me in as their son.

Soon the wife died and the went missing in action. The kids disappeared leaving me a eighteen year old alone.

The woman's will was no where to be found and I'm looking for the father and twins.

My phone Beebs and I look at the text. Is the job progressing -Cobra
Fuck your job,"I say to myself." I'm out the gang,"I text back." My phone Beebs again making me feel like stabbing it.

I look at the text. Stop thinking about me and go to sleep-j.
I shoo up . She is not sleeping .
Why aren't you sleeping-B
You thinking bout me?-j

Yes u
Maybe
I really love you Jan
I'm not really sure coz I need answers
Where did you really grow up
In America Carclif Bay with my neighbor. When I was 13  I started living with them.
Ok. Are you Indian?
Yes but I still hide my accent
Why were you disowned?
My blamed me for my brother being  shot by his best friend.
Where are you neighbours?
The wife died. Husband MIA, twin girls disappeared. I'm still looking for them. The girls never went to an orphanage or left Carclif Bay.
So that means they still are in STATESVILLE
Yes
I can help if you let me.
Ok
Well Emily is very good at hacking so I'll ask her.
Ok but I'm not asleep cause you thinking about me😏
Shut up and go to sleep.
Will do if you stop think about me
I will stop
Ok nyt
Nyt😘

You see she likes you. Oh shut up and sleep

_________________________________

I wake up to gun shots . Gladly my game room is in the ceiling. Why the hell.... Yea right I left the stupid gang. My uniform and I'll be late for work. I look at the phone that is on top of two knifes.

Oh great a hour before I wake up. I grab my knifes. You don't know how many man are there. Who cares. They start shooting my ceiling. Oh fuck.

I see there are three men . One has a k-63 and the other has a pump, the last is a AK-47. Then I have knives how fair. I take my first two knives.

I throw it and it goes straight in his forehead. I take four knives and the ceiling falls apart. He was up there all along!?!?"Terry yell.

I thought you were my friend Terry. Ya ba da ba doo Brent,aint no such thing as friend. I throw two and it went eye and chest.

A bullet scrapes my neck skin of. I miss my first shot and then I hit him in mouth. Damn I'm a murder. I go to my bathroom and BV at least they respected this place.

I take a shower and then get dressed in my uniform. I walk out my wrecked house. Oh shit my phone . I walk back to where I fell and I noticed a shining screen.

Found it . I walk to my car dusting it and I go to the hotel. Yea right I'm going to quit in uniform. I take a U-turn. I go back to the wreck and I wear my casual atire .

I wear grey jeans with a black hoodie.  I drive back to the hotel. I park and I walk in. I go straight to the manager's office. Morning sir I'm here to quit with immediate effect,"I say."

You have to give three months notice,"he argues." I worked here a week and I'm a visitor in SA,"I say." Ok. He gives me the paper and I read it. Ok it is the correct document.

I sign and walk out. As I was walking out I bump into a woman figure that is small. I catch her by the waist before she made friends with the floor. Jan you so tiny?"I say when I see who it is."

Thanks morning to you too,"she greets." Wanna go out for breakfast ? So wanna change our position?"she asks." Ok . Then sure breakfast.

I drive her to Mochachos. I love their coffee here. So have you slept well? No no no that's not the question to ask . Oh fuck me.

What do you do for fun?"I ask ". Throw knives around.  I love that I was the best dart player in high school but I quit,"she says ."

Well imma take you someday to the best dart bar ,"I say ." Ok . I park and we enter the restaurant.
We sit on a simple table. Hi I'm Lizzy what can I get you,"a waitress comes to us.

Well I want the original burger with my usual coffee,"I order." Well I want single expresso with the traditional beef burger,"she orders."

You are so beautiful. Damn it!
You have any siblings?"I ask." Yea I'm one of the quads. One is married , Jessica, the other engaged to his girlfriend on our birthday, Justin that is , Jason is dating Emily and I am single.

That's nice,"I say." Hell no ... They boys are overprotective and they are not best friends with the Cobras. I left the gang,"I state."

Really?I nod . Well I also live Emily's BFF, Aruara and my brother's right hand man along with my brother in law and my parents.

You have a huge family,"I say." Our food arrives . Yea and it's a mad house . But we all love each other and there's a lot of Mischievousness,"I laugh at the thought."

Sounds fun . It is you should come and visit. But I don't wanna bother you. How do ever bother your girlfriend," she winks at me.

*********************************

HOW YOU LIKE THAT(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)