IT FELT SO GOOD

EMILY'S POV

And that's why I brought you here,"he states ." Yea ?"I ask tilting my head." I want you to be ...uhm my... Girrll friieenndd,"he says fiddling with his fingers ."

I blush and try to decide an answer. You don't have to tell me now though. Even though sharing a tent is gonna be a problem . Avoid me if you want I don't mind even though it's gonna hurt. It's already put you in danger loving you and I'm sorry this was dump we should probably get back,"he rambles ."

To shut him up I just kiss him . Without thinking . His hands sneak up my waist and I put my hands around his neck. We gently break apart. And gasp for air. I refill our lungs with oxygen .

He puts his chin on my head not moving his hands from my waist . I moved mind to his chest. We stay like that for some time until a baby deer breaks us apart. He goes straight to Jason. Oh hi Lily,"he says."

This is Lily my deer,"he says." She's beautiful. Hi Lily,"I greet." She jumps twice. She likes you. Where did you find her? She was a new born and the mother was swallowed by a python. We killed it and I raised her.

That's a beautiful name you gave her. It's after her dots. They create a flower if you look closely,"he says tracing her dots." She runs off . Someone's here or close,"he says reaching for my hand.

Chris comes out. You were following us?"I ask." Yea I was worried. Just worry about yourself,"I say walking in the direction we came in." Jason follows me .

We walk back to the clearing hand in hand. We find everyone swimming in the river. I sit on the edge of the of the river watching them. Can't wait to see them sniffle. I smirk when seeing Aruara sniffle.

Jason walks to me . I look up at him. You gonna catch a cold come on,"he says." I take his hand and and stand up. We get in the tent and he takes out his laptop. You brought your laptop? Yep,"he says popping out the p."

He put in the movie Rings which turns out to be a horror movie. I was screaming half way through the movie. I was sitting in between his legs.

I'm gonna die if I continue watching I swear. He watches me with amusement. I look at him ready to scowl I open my mouth to talk but I crash into soft lips.

We kiss and someone opens thereby letting the winter breeze in. Oohh kaayy I'll come back later,"Jan says ." It's fine what do you want,"Jason and I chorus." I wanted to ask if you guys would want something for lunch.

And we shake our heads.

JASON'S POV

I wanted to twist my sister's neck but I am hungry. Come on,"she says standing up." I stand up and follow her out . I made her watch a horror movie on purpose. She is so beautiful,I still don't get why she does let her beautiful blue black hair down.

I take off the hair clip she used. No Jason it's annoying this way,"she complains." But I like it this way. Me too but I can't live with it in such . It will become a rat's nest,"she states."

Ok for the day only,"I beg." She nods. I first bump the air . We walk to a family that's eating lunch. My father gives me a first bump. So son when you planning to have kids? Not anytime soon.

Why not I need grandchildren,"he whines making Emily shoot her head our direction with wide eyes. I give her my innocent questioning look to her it makes me seems guilty. Or is she smart enough to see it fake.

Ok then if you have kids are you gonna name them after granddaddy,"my dad flatters his eyelashes and makes Emily choke on her cupaccino." I look at my father straight in the eye. Look dad it's her choice to have kids now or later besides I don't think she will feel comfortable sharing a room with me just yet so can you please relax more less drop it,"I say."

He raises his hands up in surrender. I grab a bun and start snacking on it. You dad is really funny , is he really like this?"Emily asks." Yea but you don't wanna meet my uncle ,"I say remembering the crazy things my uncle does."

Why,"she asks". You'll see this Sunday . But I'm warning you,you'll have to make sure you room is locked if you are a SpongeBob fan,"I warn." Whoa that sounds like a mission impossible," she says." I shrug chewing my bun.

I don't have the keys to my room or the front door,"she replies." Pouch that's gonna hurt . Wait is she a SpongeBob fan? Are you a SpongeBob fan?"I ask ." Yea 

I look at her lips and damn! She has a beautiful blush pink colour and the shape is perfect. They are soft  and I'd kiss them all day if she let me . Her kisses are so good. This where I know I truly love her . She is my egg that's made of water. It felt so damn good

You misplace or drop her she breaks and she is unfixable. Jason are you listening or in another dimension,"Jan snaps me out of it.

Other dimension that is,"I reply." I still find it weird my twins first name starts with J and so does mine. Ok mom is taking us to Africa . South Africa to be specific, Pretoria to be more specific.

That is her favourite place ,"she concludes ". That's mine too. I love the museum and it has a lot of land scapes , my favourite is the Kruger national park in Limpopo,"she says squeling." And did you know it's bigger than one of Africa's countries,"my mom adds."

Oh god this is gonna take a while . They ramble about South Africa and I hate to admit but it sounds pretty cool. Wait how to you guys know all this without opening a textbook or Google,"Dave asks a question I was born to ask."

They shrug. I swear these two were born twins making Jan and Aruara their own set of twins. Dave calls me aside. So we checked out the intel we got and it turns out that their after Emily. They know her college , father , literally her life,"he states."

God damnit she's just Shirl and knows nothing about my business. Thanks but when are they taking their first act,"I ask." On Monday. I nod and I walk back to the table.

What was it about?"she asks standing up." Business and the plan of starting diamond smuggling. She nods and we walk to the tent . I'm starting to get confused is it getting colder everyday or its my body,"she asks ." It is getting colder.

She sits in her blankets curled up in a ball. She curled and fell asleep. I sleep beside her on her opposite side.

††★††★††★††★††★††★††★††★††