OPENING UP

~EMILYS POV~

Today is the third week since my abduction and third week of seeing a physcatrist. I am feeling well and healthy.

I am stable and ready for the day. I ask myself my everyday questions. Are you okay?yes. Do you miss your mother?yes . Do you miss the family in this house? Most certainly do. Can you manage a day alone? No. Are you excited?for what? Your babies? Very.

I haven't gotten of this bed for three weeks and I decide today to get off this small heaven. Oh god who am I kidding?

I get out my bed and walk to the bathroom I stink. I asked Ruara to cut my hair ,so it's not waist long anymore it's above my shoulders.

I look in the mirror and nearly pass out. Who is this person I'm seeing. The nightmares really have the best of me. Black eyebags, pale dirty skin and cracked lips. Which my skin is super dry.

My breast are huge so I don't look thin. I will never fall pregnant ever again. I turn on the shower and take a long bath. I forgot that I wasn't three months pregnant anymore I'm now four.

I get out dry myself and get dressed in Jan's huge dress. I go downstairs and find everyone quiet and staring at the black TV.

Did someone die again?"I ask bringing everyone back to reality." Jason smiles ,"you are finally out of bed." Yea I wanted to talk about what happened,"I reply."

Should I make popcorn,"Justin asks." Lots,"I agree." It's cute how he finds a joke in everything ,even in the most horrible moments of life. He stands up and grab popcorn seeds and a huge pot.

He starts the process and sits back down. I wait till the popcorn arrive, they arrive after ten minutes. Ok well I discovered that my mother didn't die from cancer she was murdered by my uncle.

And her twin Karen was raped pregnant and killed when her bump appeared. I and Aruara were left millions of dollars after my mom died . She was next and then me ,lastly my father.

He kidnapped Biscuits as a new born and my father found her. Her  name is Emma Aruara Foster and Jason the L in my necklace stands for Laura.

I know who my father is and the man my father is , is very different from Daniel. Wait Jessie what was his name again?"I ask." I don't know how am I supposed to remember,"she says with a mouthful of popcorn."

The name. Turns out I have a twin. Aruara looks at me wide eyed. Yes you are my twin,"I smile." She jumps up to hug me."

I stand up and we hug for sometime. That means I'm replaced,"Jason asks." We chorus a nod not breaking apart. But the knock does.

I'll get it,"Anna jumps." Hi is Emma and Laura here I really need to see them. Oh I'm Daniel,"as soon the name was mentioned guns were out." Goodness gracious he's my father Daniel the other one is not her father ,"Jessica stands up."

Anna checks to make sure all the guns are hidden. You guys didn't notice Oliver saw you did you,"Aruara asks." Oh shit,"Justin says."

Family reunion!!"Matt sings." Pumpkin, Biscuits,"Daniel says taking off his hat." I hate to break it to you but you knew how my life was ...our life was with that maniac he abused us for years and you come in my house and call me by my nickname,"I state hurt by presence."

Aruara looks like she's happy and hurt all at once. I look at him waiting for a valid excuse or reason. Everyone thought I was dead. Davis tried to me when we were at the hospital. I tried running away but ended up hitting the sink with my head. The doctors said they found no pulse but when they were about to open me I woke up,"he says."

Satrum-malasia,"Jan exclaims." Ser-what now,"Matt asks poking out his head in her direction." Your father wasn't dead at all. They found pulse because of stress. It happens when you stress too much and then bump your head into something bleed and your pulse stops for a few hours.

And your father here got an immediate response to it. Usually it takes ten minutes to respond. Or might just do CPR and you will wake up instead of half die,"she explains."

I nod and try not to get mad. Please both forgive me for the past years. I will do anything to make up for it,"he apologizes." So why didn't you try to explain yourself at the mall?"I ask."

I didn't what to stress since y- thank you I understand,"I cut him off before saying I'm pregnant. Jason come upstairs to your room after exactly 5 minutes be late your regrets,"I order."

He nods and I walk my way to our room. I turn on the shower and I took off my clothes. I hop in the shower and wait for Jason.  I'm here,"he say."

Shower and it's a force to join me,"I reply."in no time he was with me. My back is facing him so I'm simply surprising him. He puts his hands on my shoulders and place light kisses on my neck.

I take his hands and place them on my bump. It's a bump?"he asks." Jesus!it's a bump!"he says more excited." I'm pregnant!"he yells." You are not pregnant honey I am.

Oh right . I turn to face him. Whoa!you are huge,"he states." Thanks pregnancy is hell , but we have a lot of planning to do though. He nods . But can we enjoy this beautiful moment,"he asks kissing me."

Why not,"I kiss back." We take a shower and get dressed . And finally I can stop Gidding my four little beans. We all sit down in a circle, in the lounge room staring at each other.

I finally break the silence,"I'm betting my kids are boys and Jessica's are girls." Jason gives me a debating look. I say Emily is girls and Jessie is boys,"Aruara debates.

By the show of hands whose with me,"I ask ."  Jessica and Anna is with me . That leaves Matt, Jason,Justin, Dave and Aruara on the girls side,"I state."

Aren't you voting dad?"I ask."
He looks around the room to find everyone looking at him. I'm on girls,"he says." I'm on the girls,"he comes out the bathroom."

Jan call Brent and ask him which team is he on,"I state." She put the phone on speaker. Hi babe what you doin'?"he greets." I'm great and we sitting and place a bet for babies gender so in Jessica what do you think the babies will be?

I think boys and on Emily boys,wait should u say boys no. No I stick to boys on both teams,"he says." Ok love you,"Jan says." Love you too. We love you. Too...,"I provoke him."

Ok bye. He laughs then hangs up. Well at least theres one guy on our team I smiling. I just booked an appointment with Dre to check the genders . To at 1pm we are going,"Aruara states.

Then for now let's watch a movie,"Matt says." Jason stands up and he wants Justin,Jan and Jess to come with him. I shrug and keep looking the TV. What are looking for,"Jan asks poking her head out the group.

- cartoons
- horror
- action
- SpongeBob
- Kevin Hart
"We chorus at Jan's question." Tim did you say SpongeBob?"I ask." No I said Kevin Hart,"he lies ".  I said that,"Anna defends."

Ok fine I said it,"he whines." Ok then let's watch SpongeBob,"Aruara says." We watch the movie and I realise Jason is not back yet.

I wonder?

__________________________________

Come slow coach we are going to be late,"Jessica yells and she is the one we are waiting for." She finally gets down the stairs. I think we should move to the third floor. There everything there and more space so all seven kids can have multiple places to play,"she says."

I agree,"Jason says." That means whoever wants to see me comes to the third floor,"I say munching on my fruit jubes."

We get to the hospital and wait to be taken in. We are admitted and we scanned. On my turn I couldn't wait. Jason sits beside me. Look she has daddy's nose,"he points at the screen."

That's the butt ,"Aruara corrects." I like you curving nose,"I mock."  When I was done she hands Anna Jessica's envelope and mine to Ruara. Baby shower planning here we come.