REALLY?

JANICE'S POV

We left today mid-day I'm in a flight . Sitting with Jessica, Aruara, Anna and Emily . Behind me it's my boyfriend. Nobody knows who he is.

He keeps kicking me seat and when the girls fall asleep I sit on his lap. I'm small compared to him. I'm reading and my seat is being kicked. I look back . I can't focus,"I state." This is a very long flight and I'm bored,"he says ."

Well do something , maybe eat?"I suggest." He looks at me with wrinkled face. You think I like sitting with these four ,"I ask." Now I'm even thinking things I shouldn't.

I never think about reading ok so suck it up," I say." I look forward again. Jessica wakes and goes to sleep on Matt's lap . All the girls follow accept Emily she is busy on her phone . The guys from the BTS group come and sit next to me.

That's weird. You so beautiful have a boyfriend?"the one with a faint voice." Maybe maybe not,"I say and my seat is kicked." Well since you don't wanna be mine,"the other one say."

Brent unclips my my hair and it falls on my shoulders. Well that's a yes,"the first one says and Emily fakes a sneeze." Whoa what we have here the hot one ,"the second one turns to look at Emily. 

So you dating me,"he asks me." Hell no she's my girlfriend ,"Brent interrupts." Emily laughs a little . You have a sexy laugh,"the one says to Emily."

Excuse me what,"Jason says standing up." We both jump up . Sit down. Calm down,"I say." Cool off beasty cool down ,"Emily says looking at him. But I'm offended. You should never say that to my girlfriend," he says and that's when we hear a familiar screech

Kelly??"the while family chorused." You know her?"Brent asks." I nod. Who is he,"they ask me." Someone you have no need to worry about ,"I say with confidence ." Jason lifts me.

Who is he. I'm afraid of heights. I start screaming. No one ! Please put me down! He let's go of me and I nearly drop but he catches me. He raises his eyebrow.

I roll my eyes. He drops me and I hit the floor. I kick him behind the knee then very hard at his mid-back. He face plants.

Never mess with me or heights. Justin stands next to him. Two in one ain't fair. All girls and Brent stand by side. I raise an eyebrow. Dad ,Matt and Dave stand next to them.

You are still out numbered. They take their seats and now as a couple. Well the Koreans helped us sit next to each other,"Brent states ." I lay my head on him and agree,"yea ".

___________________________________

We land in in Korea my mother's other favourite place. This Korean guy greets me in Korean. I look at Brent puzzled. Just now maybe,"he says just as puzzled." I bow and he smiles.

Clearly none of us understand each other. Ok guys and tomorrow we are going back home ok,"mom announces." I thought you loved Brazil,"Emily objects."

Yes there are a lot of hot Brazilian men but I am not a fan of the place,"she says and Tim looks at her." Suck it up dad , I go through worse,"Jason pat's his shoulder."

We laugh and walk the the airport of Souel . The place is pretty. We visit the tourist attractions and some restaurants. We head to a very cheap hotel.

I recommended that Brent and I not to share a room. I don't want my family blurting in while we are asleep. He easily understand. We ate dinner which was super spicy .

All I remember is that it starts with J and that it has chicken and noodles. Besides that it's delicious. I walk in my room and take a shower. I get in my bed and grab my nursing study guide.

Even though it's spring break we need to learn. A very mad looking Emily blurts in my room. Gets in my bed and cries. I clear my throat . What's wrong mommy ,"I ask". Well ...well I told Jason he's attractive and he blushed,"she cries."

I very much felt like hitting her but I couldn't. How could you come to my room and seriously do that . Really?"I act along." Yes ... and he said he loves me,"she states." She seriously sounds like a shy two year old.

She nods. So why are you mad at him,"I ask." Because he loves a freak. I tick my hair behind my ear . Not every Ody sees you as a freak.

Then why does Kelly hate me so badly? Because you are in love with the most hot guy in college. This goes on for sometime. That's until we fall asleep.

I really need to know what's wrong with her Dre,"Jason orders." In my room seriously?"I ask." He shoots me a glare. I get out my bed and go to the bathroom.

I strip off my clothes. I gets in the shower and take a long one. We are waiting for nobody. I still ask my self why did I have to bring a case .

Okay fine it's a small suit case but a back pack could have been fine too. I shove in my t-shirt and underwear in it and close.

I wear my push inns before I start looking for my phone and purse. Why am I not dressed. I didn't even look for a outfit. How great.

I unzip the bag and think of throwing clothes out but the packing process is in the back of my.ind so I don't.

I tidily look. I take a yellow short and a yellow t shirt I stole from Justin. He loves this t shirt. It was ,will be and still is his favourite tee.

I still call him selfish for refusing to share. I repack and grab my important stuff. I rush it throwing my key to the receptionist who unexpectedly catches it.

I throw my bag in the truck and glare at a very impressed Jason. Impressive you rushed down two whole floors in exactly 1 minute 23 seconds,"he says smirking."

I'm pretty sur Emily would love to snack that smirk right of your face,"I say and he tenses ." Stupid,"I mumble.

The flight back home was the flight back home. And the ride back home was the ride back home.

_______________________________

Sorry guys for the ridiculously boring chapter bit I hope the next one blows your mind.