BIRTH X2

~JASONS POV~

I just heard Jessica yell that her water broke and Matt is excited. This means Emily's water is breaking soon. We put both girls in separate cars and Matt with Jessie at the back of a Toyota fortuner.

I climb at the back of a X6. We drive back to the house and I called Dre on my way there. Instead of going to the hospital I decided they give birth at the house.

They dont like the smell of the pills so I'm smart. I park outside and help Emily out the car while Dave and Matt carried Jessie up to the third floor last room.

I help Emily undress and the went on wearing my white shirt.  This is a crazy blessed day . No one not even my best friend is expecting this . I want to see Matt when he sees how his baby come out.

Dre comes in and her crew follow. Dave has already gotten the mini pool ready a week ago. Dre waits for Emily's water to break. Jessica is contracting. Do contractions make you smile like an odor and then make that creepy joker face.

Uhm doc ...do contractions make you smile like an idiot and make that creepy joker face?"I ask." Well it hits different so your sister must be out of her mind.  I nod and physically shiver.

Emily stands up and sits in the mini pool. Emily your water hasn't broke yet,"I state". Says who,"she glares." I look at her seat and it's watery so I'm okay.

We sit there with the two girls screaming for hours. I am leaving this room deaf. Okay it's time,"Dre says." I sit next to Emily and let her hold my hand. I'm glad she has no manicure on.

Push!!"start yelling from both sides." Ok Jess honey the head is coming,"Dre says." Matt's eyes widen right before passing out and my hand is painful.

Leave him there he is going to wake up and pass out again,"Dre says waving him off." My first boy pops out and into the water.

She squeezes my hand and now I'm pretty sure bleeding or bruised. Matt wakes up stands in the same position again. The second baby comes out and he passes out.

My second child comes out and there are two boys . Emily grads a fist full of my hair and bites my arm screaming into it. Jesus!I. Going to die! The doctor who is assisting us is startled.

She tights the hold and bite. The cameras in this room are helping me cause Emily needs to see this. That's the third last one,"the doctor says." She lessens her grip a bit.

We stay for about two minutes and then the grip and bite has me grabbing the wall. Come on little buddy you can do it,"the doctor says." Emily finally let's go of my hair and breathe.

I go see my little boys. They are so small the all four can fit in my arms. I won't pressure her to come name them now. Where is it?

~EMILYS POV~

I try to catch my breath. The pain of birth is something else. Jason kneels besides me. You okay,"I ask." Everyone jams and looks at me. What did I say wrong,"I ask". You were the one giving birth of course he's fine,"Dre say."

Emily are you still in pain?"he asks." Of course I am. What kind of question is that! Will you shut up and make me the most worthy man by marrying me,"he asks"

Of course I will ,"I cry out." This is so romantic after birth? You my man are a man,"Matt say." Man how many times did you pass out,"I mock." He shakes his head smiling.

So what did you see? He goes pale,"horrors man horrors." Ok we are going to take the babies in for examining so mommies go rest,"Dre says."

I carry my bride bridal style to our room. So you lost the bet honey,"she mocks and damn she's hot."

~DRE'S POV~

Wow! aren't they little angles?"I ask my team." Awe!"they chorus." You know that Emily is the first mother off four who hasn't had premature babies . And after her abduction it had high risks.

Her babies are beautiful motto mention Jessica's girls. I bath them carefully and dress them in their clothes. I start with the girls.

I take blood tests and while I am waiting for my results I check the heart. Heartbeat is fine and the are good. I take some blood samples and check the boys.

The breathing fine. No suspects of skin problems and let's go to the heart. Their hearts aren't beating but they are breathing.

~EMILYS POV~

Emily!!Jason!! Dre bursts in and I jump up. I need help! Your babies hearts aren't beating but they are alive,breathing,"as soon as she said that I took off."

Emily wait! Jason comes after me. Jason I don't know what to think . Are my babies gonna die?"I cry out in his chest." They are not gonna die. They took it from me ,my heart is on the right hand side,"he puts my hand on his right side.

Dre is behind us,"what?! He nods. Then we have to do a heart surgery... NO!!"We chorus. Jason...
Dre no they are gonna be fine if you do it they are gonna end up like mother no,"he says firmly."

So the surgery caused your mother's brain cancer? I'm sorry I didn't know,"she says sadly." They are gonna be as healthy as I am so don't please,"he begs."

She nods and smiles. Jessie the results are out,"she informs her making her switch roads." We head to the last room.

So what's their names?"Dre asks." It's Shelley,Qoutez and Oliva,"Jessica answers." Bryson, Tyson, Devayden and Dylan,"Jason answers." So their rooms ready? We nod.

Since there are seven babies we decided on a yellow and green room with seven cots. So since the babies are asleep let's go watch how pregnancy drive us men crazy,"Jason says."

What hurt you?"I ask." You'll see. I don't like that statement,"I say." Yes you will love it. He goes into and anonymous room on the second floor and I go see everyone in our living room.

Hey mommies!!"the greet." I am half great but I don't like that my pumpkins are asleep I say sitting down. Grandpa's here,"my father yells and jams at the entertainment to the living room.

Brent? He looks back and his eyes widen. They hug and Brent is crying. Someone explain,"Jan says." He is my neighbor with the two twins and late wife who went missing in action,"he says and I remember him."

PUPPY!"Aruara and I chorus." You remember my nickname? We gave it to you how could me forget,"I hug him. Family reunion!!Dave yells." For a minute I thought we had a brother,"Aruara says."

Dad smiles proudly. Damn bitch you still in shape,"Aruara compliment's me."thanks . And I see my brother put a ring on it,"Jan say." Oh yea I forgot,"I say." They all cheer. When?"Brent asks."

Right after birth,"I reply." Ok let them watch how crazy they drive us for nine months,"Jason enters." We laugh and watch ourselves.

God I was a mess .