GOING BACK?!

EMILY'S POV

I and Aruara are going back to Daniel cause I have fully healed and recovered from my bone cracks . I take. Shower and make baby braidings.

I get out wearing my work uniform. I walk downstairs and bump into Tim wearing his undergear. I run downstairs,"GOOD MORNING!!" morning! I breath out a very loud breathe when I get to the kitchen.

Everyone stops and looks at me with confusion written all over their faces. I  regain my posture. You shouldn't be running sweetie,"Kate says." But I think I have to when I see a man in his undergear ,"I say sitting down."

She hands me a bowl with cereal. I push it away a little. Well I wanna say something that might upset you Kate,"I say fiddling with my spoon." She nods. I'm leaving today, I'm also going to work,school and Daniel,"I state."

Going back! Why are you going back to Daniel?!"Dave yells in anger ." This is confusing why is he so angry?unless...  I look at Aruara who is now flushed. Well now he knows does the rest of the house need to know? Well I guess not.

I nod and make him more furious," I uhm... need a ride to work." He glares at me and grabs his keys. I stand up and look at my bowl and he is at the door. I haven't eaten yet ,"I say titling my head."

I'll buy you breakfast on the way,"he says clenching his jaw ."  I walk out with him,compared to the while house I am the tiniest. They are all giants and when I look at the I look up.

I get in the car and he drives off. Chill out Dave ,"I say." Ruara hides her face. What?!chill out , he is a father that doesn't accept you and he beats your best friend ! Please never tell me to chill out,"he says with hate and rage pouring out his eyes."

I look at Ruara and she just seems hurt and offended and emotional. I just sit in my seat quiet and I order Big Mac with extra cheese and patty. He drops me off and I get off to hugs and more bear hugs and some bone crushing hugs.

Thanks guys and I can't wait to be a waiter again,"I exclaim." Ok people get to work!"Wes orders ." I didn't swipe cause my card is at Daniels. It's was unusually busy today . I got really great tips and they went into my jar room .

The men in black returned. Veron can you please take care of that table for me, I asked." She nods and goes there. The men shouts at her I take out my phone and dail Dave but not press call. Veronica comes back and nods to the men.

They demand you,"she says and that's when I press call." He picks up at the fifth ring. What?"he asks in annoyance." Well the men in black are back and demand me as their waitress , please be here just in case your friends go coo-coo,"I say."

Ok already half way there,"he says." I nod,fuck it ,"ok thanks." I take my pad and walk to them . I'm sorry for the late appeaence I was washing my hands,"I make up a excuse." They nod.

What can I get you?"I ask." Sit he," orders." I am actually at work so I...,"I begin and a rip of a gun." Ok ok no need to get all worked up I'm sitting. I'm sitting,"I breathe out."

What's your boyfriend's plan,"he asks." Excuse me,"I ask." What is Jason up to ? He clearly wants to do something to me,"the man in black says." What's your name again ,"I ask." That doesn't matter ,"he tries that cold intimidating tone of his."

I sit back and raise an eyebrow. Imma ask one last time. Whats he...,"I cut him off." What's your name? Girlie you are getting on the last of my nerves,"he says in that tone again." So are you with that stupid tone of yours man,"I say clearly annoyed."

Kill her,"he orders and the men stand up and grab me. Oh no you don't,"I say." I bite the one on the lefts finger so hard he bleeds." He screams as I kick the other one in the ding-a-ling.

Aruara is watching wide eyed. I grab her and we rush outside. I nearly get bumped by Dave . We jump in and I just yell. Where on earths green one have you been?! I nearly died ! Why are they saying that I'm Creeps girlfriend?!

I see him roll his eyes and speed the car. He shakes his head quickly . What did you just say,"he asks." I nearly died in there? No before that. Where on earths green one have you been? No after that. Why are they saying that I know whatever Jason's planning? Ok partly that the other one Amy!

I think . I yelled at him 4 times so I'm lost. Oh she said why are they saying she's Jason's girlfriend?"Aruara states not paying attention to her statement until now."  What?! Omg they said that? Is it true ? Wait but you never blushed or got interested in guys before so you are dating?"she flushes at her last statement."

Well since you know I'm never blushing or anything startled relates to boys . I'm not dating him,"I state. They totally flush in disappointment. You expected is to date?!"I ask." They nod and hold hands.

It clicks my mind , I wiggle my brows. And she blushes he smirks. I smile . I painted you guys holding hands,"I blurt." They look back. The rest of the ride was them talking about making kids. I just listened trying to figure out the men in black .

He drops us off at Daniels and leaves. I enter and my previously cracked arm was hit with a baseball bat . Well not hard but a little. And gladly Aruara wasn't touched. I just stand up and look him in the eye clearly terrified.

I missed my bedroom setion the day you ran away?"he says unzipping his pants." No Daniel I'm hurt you nearly broke my arm and leg and all you care about is sex ," I ask ." He drops his pants and undies.

I try to run pass him but he trips me using the bat. I rips my jeans and it's now four pieces. And yay Aruara's knight in shining armour knocks the man unconscious. I am so tired. Aruar rushes upstairs and I go wait in the car .

Our clothes are thrown at me in the back seat. I start packing them . I sort our clothes and something catches my eye.