SLAPASS

EMILY'S POV

I still can't believe it Biscuits . I have Math with the butthole,"I yell from my room getting ready for work ". Yea," she says in her underwear."

I wear my black jean and a black and grey T-shirt with my white sneakers. I grab my tag and wait for Aruara. She quickly wears her outfit but with grey sneakers. I haven't changed my hair so I'm ready.

We work at a super fancy restaurant. I am usually the waitress or cashier and Ruara always works in the kitchen.  I still don't understand why does she do nursing.

We get on a bus and sit at the far back . I'll be taking a double shift tonight. Just hope Daniel doesn't want both cheques. The bus stops at Statemens town . We get off and start walking . You know I saw ya'll exchange number,"I say." Yea he's pretty handsome,"she replies."

I nod and take out my card. We get to the door swipe and enter. Swiping saves time to go to the front desk and sign. Hi Veron,"we chorus." Hi sweethearts you clocking in?"she Greets." Yea and I'm in for a double shift,"I state."

She nods. I go serve my first table as the others clock out. The night is less busy but in winter it's super so it's winter that's ending soon so it's super busy.

4 man wearing suits enter and sit at the corner of the restaurant. It Veronica, Devenique,Thomas and Cj's break so I get to serve the men in black. I walk up to them . Good evening I'll be your waitress for tonigh what would you like?"I ask."

We will let you know when we need anything,"the one says." More men in black enter but these one were men in blue. Why do the second and third one look so familiar? I see Aruara blushing at the men in blue.

That's when it clicks my mind . Ahhh Dave ,"I mouth wiggling my eyebrows." She gives a middle finger and I rub my breast mouthing a ahhh... She blushes and I rush her out of here. Go join the tomatoes in the kitchen Biscuits,"I state."

Excuse me ," a deep cold voice says behind me." I look back and it was one of the men in black. I walk up to them taking out my mini pad . Yes sir,"I state." Can we have 4 scotch whiskeys and 4 single malt scotch,"he says ."

I nod and ask," anything else?" I'll order meals later,"man in blue says."  I nod and walk away. I walk to our bar tender ,"Timpleton. I hand him the paper. It's for the men in blue and the men in black,"I say smiling."

He nods and I assist my regular customer. Mr and Mrs Flin , they are expecting. Hi family , how's the little one ,"I greet ." Hey great you,"the greet back." Well I'm great. Mr Flin how are their cravings and moodswings driving you?"I ask mockingly."

Crazy,"he face palms himself." I smile and ask,"the usual." They nod. I walk to our kitchen. I give Emma the slip written Flins usual. She shakes her head. The Mac an cheese she makes is amazing .

I walk to Timpleton and he hand me two trays. I take them to the men yelling at each other. Here are your drinks and please do you mind keeping it down?"I ask." Man in black replies rudely ,"well this is business girl and none of your concern."

I swing around and mumble hoping not to be heard ,"so much for a flat face asshole." I walk away and half way to my next table a bang on the table makes me jump. I look at them and at my next table .

I decided to let it slide. I collect the bill and I am called again by the men in black. Yes ,"I look at them." 2 steak and mash potatoes,4 sushi and sashimi and 2 simple calamari and sushi,"he states ." I nod and take their empty glasses.

I give this slip to Aruara. I serve a few more tables their food is officially ready and Aruara clocks out . I put the dishes on a trolley along with their whiskey. Same old of course.

I place their food there and turn to walk away . As I have made my 360° turn the ride man in black gives my a slapass. That's it! I take a glass of whiskey pour it in his face and stuff him with his steak breaking the plate.

Bitch do you know how much this suit is?! 85 thousand dollars?!"he yells." And this is a Billion dollar ass motherfucker,"I reply ." He stand up storms towards me and he grabs my wrist . I slap him really hard my hand hurts.

He make his fists ready to punch but I just put my hand on my hip waiting for it. He stops at my sudden action. What the hell do you know who I am?"he asks." Don't know don't care . But I do know is that you are bruising my wrist,"I reply bluntly."

Three men in blue are holding Creep back form exploding. He tightens his grip. I stick two of my finger in his eyes and he screams. It's what Aruara taught me. She calls it the eye guage or that . He let's go of me and I kick him in the ding-a-ling.

Seems like a bad idea cause men in black are coming for me. A very bad idea. The deal is over," Creep yells."  I run for what I call what's left of my life. I run into the kitchen.

I start breathing . Wesley let all of us clock off an hour early due to my slapass incident. I get off the bus and walk to the porch I am starving . I open the door and sneak in . I go to the kitchen and I grab a sandwich.

I start sneaking upstairs. I have to get to the second floor and I'm glad it's not the third. A pan is thrown at the back of my head . I scream at all the pain. He starts hitting me with a baseball bat. I scream at all the pain.

Kicks me and I roll downstairs. Daniel don't touch! Let her go ! DANIEL ENOUGH!!"Aruara yells." It seems to work no good. He walks away and I crawl outside. Aruara follows me.

She seems to be having some blood on her shirt. He raped her again. Then I'm next . Why are you still here?"I wince out." Daniel comes out and locks the door throwing the key on roof.

Oh no my bag is inside . My phone, my keys,laptop , everything .  This is hell . She smiles,"cause I love you." She carries me for seven blocks now. And the time on the subway we just passed reads 23:13.

A black shiny car stops but and Dave comes out in a rush. He carries me and puts me in the back seat. What happened to her,"he asks." Nothing serious,"she replies." You wanna give me a heart attack . You stopped in the middle of the night and just...,"I yell."

Is she always like this?"he asks Aruara." She nods ,"she loses her sanity around me." They laugh and hold hands . I look closely at the hands. They quickly let go when they notice it. I seriously feel like telling the truth but I'll shut up .

Their hands are worth drawing though. I doze off after I felt my body aching for real . I can't numb it forever can I?

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰