DIAMOND 💎

EMILY'S POV

I wake up and Jason is still asleep which is wired . Usually he would be playing with my hair or kissing me all over. I trace his jaw and chest . He smiles and whisper,"it's school get up."

He growls and I roll out of bed. I take my shower and I find him waiting for me at the door holding a black whit floral dress that shows my breast a little. Holding a straightner and a pair of white sandals.

You want me to be me,"I say taking the dress." Yep and you my diamond look way beyond spontaneous in dresses,"he says walking in the bathroom." I straighten out my hair got dressed and took out an outfit for him.

I take out a grey jean with bits of bleached black. A black and grey bleached shirt white sneakers. I look for my brush , I'm so forgetful and that's unlike me. I feel heavy these days. AHH found you ,"I say in a victory tone."

What did you find?"Jason asks drying his hair." My brush and your outfit. I put it on the bed and head for the door . Get dressed babe,"I say." He blows me a kiss and I put against my chest.

I stop at the stairs to catch my breath. Feel really heavy. I continue down the stairs and I'm spanked by Aruara . She winks at me,"Jason is doing his joke right." Fuck you babe .get outta my face,"I joke." She laughs and makes us breakfast.

She fries some skinny fries. And she makes a smoothie. You look hot,"she starts." Thanks. And something catches my eye. Aruara are you pregnant?!"I exclaim." She blushes and replies,"I would love to be."

Ok I love babies by I have a very serious fear of being pregnant. So I would rather be pregnant next year since I surely doubt being pregnant anytime soon. But I would love to be an aunt. She looks at me and frowns.

Maybe I should ask you the same,"she says." I haven't shown any signs so I'm so not,"I says and she shrugs ." Jason comes down and joins us . So what are you doing for your birthday tomorrow?"I ask." Well I wanna spend it with you and I also wanna spend it with them.

Well I have an idea ,how about the quads and I go to horror fiasco tomorrow after school,"I suggest." I thought you hated horrors?"he says ." I do but I have to get over my fear don't I ,"I say standing up." He nods ,"ok I'll let them know."

He eats breakfast and we head for school. I have two classes today and four tomorrow so it's not much. He parks in the lot and I jump out the car . Jay can we please move our room downstairs,"I ask". Why you don't like the one we are in now,"he asks with a flushed expression."

I love it more than any other room but when I go down the stairs I become exhausted so it's tiring. And its sad for me to ask this but we can move back up when I'm better,"I say and at the last sentence he lightens up."

We walk in and go to the cafeteria. I order some cupaccino. I drink it and we talk about what's gonna be happening at the fiasco. Little by little Dave, Aruara,Jan, Jessica,Justin and Courtney join us.

Justin and Jessie seem like the celebrities of university. Then it clicked my mind . They are actors my favourite movie is caught off guard. We stand up and stroll to our classes. Jason goes my direction and most of them go separate ways but Justin is gonna be my intertainment today so he is coming to my class.

I freeze when I see a man with blue black hair and deep blue sea eyes. What on earth is Daniel doing here and talking to the Dean. They both look unhappy. More or less angry. Emily what's wrong?"Jason asks in a concern tone."

Da...Dan...Daniel,"I try to get out." Shit !"they chorus." Memories of him hitting me come rushing in with no second thought. He takes me to the bathroom. Justin blocks out the girls from coming in and Jason assists me.

Ok honey I'll need you to breath and and think positively,"he says ." The breathing gets taken care of but my shaking and my thoughts are wrong. To stop shaking,think about something or someone you love,"he states."

I'm...trying ,"I say softly ." Think about you being pregnant,"he says." Really man?! Babies?!"Justin asks." I blush and the shaking lessens. My thoughts are now me carrying his kids. Well at least it works,"he debates." I thought you were gonna say you in g-strings,"Justin continues".

I cracked out and laughed. You really wanna die hours before your birthday,"he asks ." I smile,"Thanks guys . He kisses me ," anytime you need me." We get out and Justin takes me to class and I blame him for my late coming during a test.

Sit down Ms Foster and Mr Johnson how's work?"Mrs lackey asks." He sit next to me and replies," good and mam why aren't I getting a test." She hands him a fone and a paper.

He answers the first questions and looks at me and mouths,"what the fuck is going on here." I nearly laugh do I do it silently. I finish my last question and as I was about to write the last word Justin sneezes.

More like fake it. I'm sorry I'm allergic to this test,"he says."  Mrs lackey glared at her. I mean seriously man how am I supposed to write this test in three hours and I have no idea what's happening in it. I don't even know the scientific name for a camera if it has it,"he whines."

I laugh a little. What's funny?"she asks." Excuse me? What are you laughing at Ms Forster?"she repeats ." You misheard mam it was Kelly . What I didn't do anything,"she yells."

I smirk. And that is extra ten questions on how to simplify the methods of the semester,"Mrs lackey states pointing at her with are ref pen." She throws a paper ball at me and I lose my temper.

I slap her right across the face. How can such a thing make me lose my temper. Mrs lackey didn't see me so I'm in no trouble. She had her hand on her face. That's a diamond that belongs to my brother,"Justin says throwing a paper ball in the bin."

Kelly has my hand on her face. I'm sorry but I just lost my temper,"I say feeling bad." I think she noticed cause she just nod. The bell rings and I rush out class with Justie. Don't run too fast ,"I say ." He nods and extends speed.

I bump into Daniel. Oh shit .

∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅∅