BEGINNERS LUCK

EMILY'S POV

I'm sitting with Dave , Aruara,Tim and Kate in the art station planning the quads birthday. Well I know Jay and Jessie better so I'll handle the theme,"I state."

Don't you think Jan and Justin's colours matter?"Dave asks." That's the reason the starter and main meal is their favourite honey,"Aruara says smacking the back of his head." Ohh...,"he nods."

Ok do think balloons are necessary,"Kate says." Tim shakes his head. Idea,"I make a little drumroll and the nod indicating for me to go on." Let's make a prank birthday party. Theme and everything is pink and decorated in pink and the real one is not here,"I say."

They cheer . And I smile. Ok let's revise but we are not done,"Aruara orders." Ok the presents and theme is all Jessie and Jay. The food is Justin and Jan. The band is Jessie . They venue is Jan and to be continued," Dave reads."

We nod and a knock disturbs us. Dave folds the list . Who is it ?"Kate asks." It's Courtney. We roll our eyes and I stand up. I open the door. Hi and how can I help you?"I ask." I was looking for Jason . Excuse me . For what?"I ask with a wrinkled facial expression."

Oh he said we were going to the pool,"she shows me a bag ." Sorry his busy,"I say getting out and shutting the door." Oh what's in here? None of your business Courtney. I rush down the stairs to the second floor.

He said I should wear a langery,"she says." For a week and a half I have been feeling ill and I've been considered moody so I will kill her if it gets to her. I jam for some time on the stairs and I continue with no word.

I can show it to you if you want,"she continues." I walk on . It's the body suit one,"she pushes on. I walk to the door hearing a car park. I see Justin and I go to him . Please I know to you I'm just a girl but please pretty please I need you to warn your girlfriend to stop pushing my buttons,"I plead."

He furrows his eyebrows but nods nonetheless. Oh where's Jason ? He is on his way. I yawn and walk into the house thanking him. These days i get easily exhausted and I sometimes sleep during class.

This other day I saw Daniel talking to the Dean looking horribly angry. I never got my nightmares after weeks I moved in and I've been sleeping in Jason's room. It's very fun and bothering.

Who thought that a mafia boss has emotions. Some times he snaps at me but I never mind it. And I always snap at him at simple things and it worries me. He sometimes never minds but someday he looks worried about it .

I head to his room and I plop down the bed and like that I was out . I wake up to soft kisses on my butox. I look at Jason and he seems busy .  I'm hungry ,"I groan ." He takes them up to and till my lips. Unexpectedly he scoops me up.

He takes us to the kitchen and he looks at me. Are you ok?"he asks." Yes I'm fine and you? I'm great . Why do you sleep too much? I don't know but school is exhausting. Why are you moody? That's a girl thing right?

I don't know. I shrugs and he starts frying bacon . And some mushrooms with suasages. He puts a slice of cheese on top of the slice of bread and the hot goodies. I eat thinking about his questions. They do make sense.

So what's the big secret that makes you less available?"he asks." Nothing in particular . Just me and Aruara catching up on what we are missing out in each others life.

He nods and to my surprise I made a good enough excuse and I didn't blow our cover. I mentally do a victory dance. I smile and finish my meal and since it's a good day for swimming I invite Jason to join me.

We swim and he keeps try to put me over his shoulder. We take our time and it's sunset . We enjoy the beauty of and talk about his business. So wanna own a mine?"I ask". Yes and do jewelry smuggling easy. So why not buy one? There aren't any on sale.

I nod . The sun has set and Jessie is cooking dinner. He looks at me. Aren't you gonna give me a kiss,"he pouts." I stand up and kiss him. It was soft and long . When we break apart I ask,"happy? He nods and I kiss him again.

We walk in the house and sit next to Dave and Justin who turn out to be playing Ps5 . They are playing my favourite . The car ridding one . I never bothered myself to know the name so it's the cars to me.

Can I play with ?"I ask." Madam this is for pros only,"Dave say." Y'all really do underestimate us?"I ask." Yes,"the three boys chorus." Let me in they next game and if I don't win the first , second or third place I do anything y'all want,"I suggest."

Jason was the first to agree. They play and the game ends and they set up for four. We play the first round and  I win first place . That's beginners luck,"Justin says."

I shrug. We play the second round and I win first place again. This goes on four more times and the boys yell . Tim and Kate come out of their rooms. What the hell is going on?!"Kate asks."

They point at me and I point at the screen. She glares at me and then she looks at the screen. He jaws are dislocated and on the floor.  Wow . I would throw the screen out the window if I were you Justin,"she says."

Justin came last of all rounds. I smirk and mock,"it truly is a game of the pros". He growls and pours. I don't know if it's a quad thing but Jason pouts if he loses against me.

I shrug and watch as they play . Emily do you feel different,"Jason whispers." No. Why,"I whisper." I don't know I just have this very good feeling. I nod and kiss him a little,"let's hope the feeling is really good.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§