16| 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫

Flashback

It's three at late night and Taehyung has been up until four at the morning. He had nothing to do, since everything is done for the party and preparations. All there's left to do, is make Jimin take Jisoo out so that he and Tzuyu would plan everything out.

Everyone is asleep and he could make sure no one wakes up, at whatever he does. His nightmares are extreme now, so he prefers staying up late till midnight than struggle in his sleep.

As he was alone, he knew he had make Jisoo go out but then again, it'll be a chaos if she escapes after taking it as advantage, so he called one of his best trackers and created a chip for her, so that once he inserts it, she couldn't feel the pain but surely gets electrified when she tries to escape or remove the chip.

"That's all how it works?" Taehyung asked not much impressed but the guy who made the tracker just nodded his head twice.

"Can you make it a certain person?" Taehyung asked.

"Pardon?" Confused, the latter asked to him. Taehyung looked up at him and asked "Can you make it electrified when she meets certain person?" He asked clearly.

"I could try!" The man nodded his head and took the chip from him, scanning it and shifting it inside his computer. "I need the identity!" He requested.

Taehyung nodded and grabbed a brown file from his shelf and gave it to the man before opening it and making it clear "The red haired name is Rosé and That buff looking built guy is Jungkook, you'll get the whole information in this file!"

Taehyung handed him the file and the guy nodded his head. "This works!" He exclaimed and worked on his computer before scanning the id photos of the couple.

"Here it's done!" He said after an hour and handed it to taehyung. Taehyung nodded in appreciation and asked "Tell me how it works again?" He tested.

"Since, we entered those certain persons, She'll be electrified if she meets them and even if she tries to escape or take the tracker off. To make it unknown to her, we can shift it inside her without her learning about the tracker or we'll go either way by letting her know." Taehyung nodded at his explanation and dismissed him.

He bowed and left the room after getting payed.

Taehyung sat there shifting the chip between his fingers and tsking with a smirk "So, without her knowing it is."

It's almost four at morning when he slowly stood up and decided to make it over with. Now or Never.

He casually walked out of his office and straight up went to Jisoo's room, sneakily walking in silence and slowly opening her door. It came handy that she didn't lick her door or it would've been impossible.