38|Abuse

*Picture of Qassim(Xtra) in mm*

2 years later

May Ivory rest in peace. But,shawty had it coming. Her heart was just as cold as Marcus'. I wish Marcus would have recognized Raje from when they were younger maybe this all wouldn't have happened.

If he would've realized his brother's ways he would've decided to kill him sooner.

Ché and Raje's love for each other is stronger than yall niggas think.

These past two years alot happened since Ivory been killed by Ché.

Raje ended up finding out just how aggressive Qassim is. He moved in with her up in London and the nigga is dangerous.

Melody and Ché are a thing now. He using her to get over Raje, but that seems to be cool since Melody uses Ché for his dirty money.

She got into the game with him, and in a way shes the trap queen that Raje couldn't be. Ché still cares for Melody but, he can never love another bitch how he loves Raje.

But Raje in some deep shit. Dee and Xtra still got a plan,but Dee don't know about Xtra and Raje having something for each other. Shit is about to get wild, good and bad.

I'll leave it up to them to show you ...

( Raje Pov )

I woke up panting is shock from this nightmare I keep having ... I see myself hovering over my dead body while Qassim looks over me smoking his blunt with my blood on his hands . It reminded me of the fight I got into with Marcus .. I hear he's dead... just like .. Ivory.

I look over and he wasn't there he really never is but it's 12 in the morning ... he probably outside smoking . My phone started to ring from under my pillow .. I hurried up and answer it before Qassim could co)me back in , if he even is home . I know it's 24 .. well Terrance .

" Aye - "

" Hey Terrance What's up ? "

" Damn girl .. lemme speak ... that nigga around or something ? "

I tell Terrance everything he's like my older brother , he knows that Qassim been putting his hands on me.

The 5th time be put his hands on me I tried running back to ATL secretively to get away from Qassim but he always catches my ass ... "credit cards".

I've told Terrance not to tell Justice about anything and he promised me he wouldn't . I know he won't keep this secret. I tell him that Qassim dosen't touch me anymore but..what good will that do when he already has ?

" Tehee sorry T and I don't know .. I just woke up and I didn't see him around "

" Oh ..Aight cool .. Umm baby girl Onya Turning eight in 2 days and the whole fam is having a party and I know you haven't seen her in a while and .. to be honest she's forgetting you sis. You need to come back and visit . You can stay with me for 2 weeks , or a hotel which ever you want sis . What you tryna do ? "

I miss Onya so much , of course I miss Ché . I only really hear from him on my birthday and holidays , those are always delivered to Terrance for him to say to me .

" Terrance. .. this is really last notice "

" Look don't be scared of that nigga ! You not fooling me ... Aight ? You gon bring your ass down here by tomorrow night " He commanded . " So pack your shit now before I come and get your lil ass myself ...see you soon sis "

He Hung up the line . Damn .

" Baby ? You up? " I heard Qassim yell distantly .

He walked into the room with breakfast on a platter .