30|Something you should know about

{Cliché Pov }

It been about a week. Raje still in the hospital Liya and Naomi be up there constantly. They told me she finally woke up . So me 24 and Savagé on our way to go see her . Marcus , Trigger , Murder and Terra still home . If you wondering where I been ? Thats it . I been with my niggas searching hard as fuck . Ain't found shit . Nothing .

Even her blood was off the ground at the park we went to . So who ever did this shit a fucking professional .

{ Dalontae Pov }

Mm. Well I learned My lesson . Can't trust Kin wit shit . Why get someone already in the squad to do the dirty laundry ? How about get someone from outside into the inside ? Hahaa. How imma do it ? One word . Love . Money ain't the only root of all evil . Love is too . They gon have a hard time fucking wit cupid. I need to get my girl

{ Liya Pov }

Jalen thinks I'm crazy . When I keep tryna tell his ass . That I know that bitch ass bitch ivory got something to do with this shit .

Her and Marcus ! I sure do . I don't know what it is . But I ain't here from shawty since then .. something ain't right .

Ain't no other nigga in the game round here who do shit how we do. They said wasn't shit at the park ... not a speck of blood . Bullet shells... gone. All that. But fuck it .

Me and my boo Naomi sitting here . My lil cousin sleep . But she doing hella better with this hospital shit . I still don't forgive Cliché fully for not having his gun with him. Like . Who the FUCK listens to Raje ? But okay Ché .

I already told them . I'm out of this life. My money up . I have a child to Take care of ... A family to maintain . But part of maintaining my family is protecting my family . My cousin could've been killed. So whatever they planning on doing ? ... I'm wit it .

" Naomi ! Girl hip me ! "

" To what girl ? "

" You and 24 . Spill the Tea ! "

" Ha , you stupid . "

" Nah though forreal . "

" Oh you serious ?"

" As fuck "

" Oh shit then start over , I wasn't ready . "

" Hahaa.... Naomi Hip me ! "

" to what ? "

" You and 24 "

" Oh Terrance ? We are really good to be honest with you ! "

" Wait his name Terrance ? "

" Yeah , you ain't know that ? "

" Nigga Noo ! I knew his ass for 3 years and I always thought his name was 24 ! "

" Omg liya ! Are you serious ? "

" So serious . No bullshit . "

" You slow Hahaa. "

" Something Slight , But yeah . Girl he really loves you ."

" I know I love him too . I just be fearing for his life you know ? "

" Girl , that is a grown ass man . He can handle himself . You just hold him down . Be his rider and we ain't got no problems sweetie Hahaa. "

" Okay .... but about Raje . She looking better. "

" Yeah she is . Her color coming back . She can talk a little bit now . "

" Yeah . That's good ."