15| Chivalry {1}

(Raje Pov)

I woke up to a little brown skinned girl with gray eyes, and really curly hair in my face smiling. Tehee she is so gorgeous.

I looked to my side, and Justice wasn't there anymore. I'm pretty sure he still in the house though, he wouldn't just leave Onya. I wouldn't have a problem with it it's just. Give me a heads up, ya know?

" Marning☺️ Ms.Raje "*picture of Onya above**She had the sweetest little kid voice aww.

" Aww you don't have to call me Ms.Raje but Goodmorning sweetheart , How'd you sleep"

" I sleep good, my mommy call me tat . Swee heart . "

" Tehee aww , really ? "

" Yes, JJ say mommy at party with people. But I'm too young to go to party . I ask him why , and him say cause I young . He no tell me how old I have to be to see mommy. " She explained.

That's sad . I never figured how hard it would be to tell your little sibling their parent is dead. I couldn't get one of those. Cause I saw It with my two eyes when JonJon died...when JonJon was murdered

"Well , Onya , I'm sure you'll see her soon princess. Where's your brother?"

" Downstairs "

" Alright , Come on "

I was struggling to get out of the bed.

This sharp pain in my stomach kicked in. Damn , I did fight that nigga yesterday. I hit his ass cause he was not about to hit Jus...wait........no I hit him because he called me a bitch ........ Yeah that's why I hit him.....yeah.........I think .

I'm sitting on the side of the bed , and Onya tried to help me stand up but I fell to the ground . Then Jus bursted in with a platter of food .

" Raje , what did I tell you last night , girl rest"

" I'm sorry , I was bout to come and look for you . "

I was pulling my self up using the side of my bed. When I finally got up , I crawled back into bed .

" You aint gotta worry bout that , i gotchu baby .Bon appetite ladies "

He laid the platter down on my lap. Onya crawled over to the other side of the bed beside me. There was a Big plate and a small plate . The big plate had the best smelling bacon in the world . Like 27 pieces of bacon cheesy eggs, 2 lbs of grits , 4 lbs oatmeal , 2 biscuits , 6 pancakes AND 2 waffles and a liter of orange juice . Now this boy know . I do not eat this much . He tryna be funny calling me fat TeHee . On the little plate Onya had 2 really small pancakes with strawberry eyes and a bacon mouth . I think a side of eggs to the side and a small apple juice.

" Thank you....again. But Really Justice ? I do not eat like you this is a lot of food "

" Awww , I'm so glad you said that . That's why I brought this extra plate . Just for fun ya know ? "

" You suck "

He started taking everything I wasn't gonna eat he poured syrup on his sausages and bacon. I scoffed. That shit look nasty as hell . We layed there turned on the tv and ate our food . Onya changed positions, she was laying across the bottom of the bed while Justice laid beside me with his feet on her back .

" Justice what time is it ? "

" 8:12 why , You got somewhere to be ? "

" No , it's just I'm not usually a morning person "

" Oh , okay , YaYa . You better start getting ready Grandmama coming to get you for church. Bathe after you finish eating . May she ?"

" Yeah sure she's fine . What's mine is hers ....some yours "