42|Oath

* Last Chapter *

( Cliche Pov )

After getting that text from Melody my ass freaked out. Terrance been telling me to stay away from that snake ass bitch. I can't believe Qassim her fucking Brother.

And if my name ain't Cliché I wish that hoe would even think about killing Raje. They gon need a Army Tank to stop me from killing Melody with my Bare fucking hands.

"Ma read this shit" I said before handing her the message from Melody. She gasped and palmed her face and started crying. " Baby what we gonna do !? We need to leave now" She said. She started to walk away but I grabbed her .

"Naw I'm not bout to run away like no bitch. Look, they gone come here any moment , I need you to get Onya and keep her with you aight ? I don't have no shit here but a couple guns maybe like 7 or 8 find all of em then drive my Car to your old house with all Onya shit and stay there. I got an account I saved for emergencies the password is 2556 it got a lil over 980,000 and you and Onya use that money and live off it hurry up and go" I instructed her while helping get all the guns from the hiding places. Me and Raje created a believeable alibi in the meantime.

She got all the guns in a duffle bag and told Onya to wait in the car. She stared me in my face glossy eyed. "I know this is hard for you to handle Ma, but forever and always no matter what happens" I reminded her. She kissed me and hugged me tightly before walking out of the house.

My baby girl man.

Police station;

(Deputy Ernest )

I've been trying to get Ché arrested since I found out he was selling dope. He was a good kid 2 years back before his momma got diagnosed with heart disease . I remember that day like the back of my hand . I had just arrested Cliché when his little sister called the police about her momma shaking uncontrollably. That Onya little girl real cute and unless she got a guardian to look after her when Ché gets incarcerated she will be in a foster home cause after today I promise you Cliché will be locked up .

***

" What evidence do you have Williams?" I asked my employee.

" We have several photos of the felon with a gun in his hands. Pictures of the victim You couldn't really tell that it was him . He had on a mask and gloves . We don't know where the body of the victim is or the gun he was shot with" he said sliding me pictures .

" So please..... so HELP me god ... tell me how in the HELL is that gonna help me out with his arrest ? " I slightly yelled at him .

" We have a witness . Clear statement by a woman about age of 22 . Name of Melody Maria Grace Ramirez. The sister of the victim Qassim She took the pictures and she's wlliing to testify against him in court . Here's Qassim's file. He is also a convicted felon 2 counts of domestic violence and 3 counts of Murder ..there was a warrant out for his arrest 2 years back."

" Thats what im talking about , where is Justice now ?

" Right behind the door" William said pointing .

" Well shit , bring him in "

Cliche walked in .. there was no emotion on his face. He took a seat down and I proceeded to ask the questions after Williams pressed the record button on the camera.

" So this Qassim guy why'd you kill him Mr.Johnson ?"

" Technically it wasnt murder ...it was self defense ."

I laughed . " Yeah okay sure now what's the real story , Im not dumb . youre a big guy , there were two bullet holes through his head so what's the story. "