21|Relatives ? I don't trust you

{ Cliché Pov }

I woke up with Raje sleeping on top of me with my hands wrapped around her in a tight hug.

I ain't know what she was bout to do last night when she got on top of me.

But today is Jalen birthday.

We throwing a lil party for him everybody gon be there . Kids gon be there . Marcus , Ivory , Murder , KC , 24 . He bringing his lil boo Naomi . We bout to turn up like shit for my Twin birthday. I want Raje to come, but I just don't know how she gon take it since this gon be her first time seeing Ivory and Marcus since the fight.

I don't know if it's a good idea to bring her since Raje and Ivory had this lil argument or disagreement what ever the fuck they wanna call it.

Me and my boy Marcus tryna get on good terms. Which might Piss off Raje. I hope she don't think that I think what he did was right.

Cause I don't.

Marcus and I we just---I don't even know what me and Raje are so what the fuck. I decided I'm just not gon tell her that they coming . Imma just keep her with me.

She started to shift a little bit and I felt her begin to wake up so I whispered to her."Good Morning Baby girl "

" G-Good Morning " She replied.

I tried to lift up for a kiss but she pushed me down.

"Eww, Justice. Can I wake up good? I ain't even brush my teeth. " She complained and I laughed.

"Aight,Ma. But, Lemme ask you something," I said, and she nodded waiting to hear what I was gonna say.

"So my Godsis Li and I throwing this party at her house for her husband. It was supposed to be a surprise but now its more of a cook out. You tryna come ? "

" Who gon be there ?"

Shit

" Me , 24 and his boo Naomi . Murder , KC . Li and my twin. My god sis husband . Maybe some of my other fam coming down from Miami . "

" Oh ...... well I don't know anybody for real . I met KC and them like...once. "

" Okay and boo you can get to know them . "

" I guess ....sure I'll come "

" Awwwwwww thank youuuuuuuu"

I snuck a kiss from her .

" Oh my god why would you do that nasty !!"

" Haha. Shut up "

" No boy , make me "

" You want me to make you ? "

" Yeah make me shut up "

She leaned and Kissed me . I kissed her back biting on her lip trying to teach her a thing or two. I bit her lip again forcing her to jump back but sit up. I pulled away from her kiss and started to kiss her down her neck leaving a couple hicky marks forcing territory. I know she ain't never had one before so she bout to get a rude awakening.

I rolled her over forcing my body on top of her licking , biting and sucking her neck and lips . Until Onya walked in saying good morning and scared the shit out Raje.

" Good marning Ms. Raje and JJ"

" Hahaa . Good morning princess how you sleep "

Raje was embarrassed laughing at her self . l just got off as her she went to the bathroom and started to do hygiene shit.