34|Long long night

This picture is Murder and One of his old hoes 😂 , ignore her.

{ 24 Pov }

I'm so pissed off right now.... Nah scratch that .. I'm hurt. Naomi know I wasn't shit until I had her ... And Imma go right back to the soul less nigga who ain't have a motherfuckin thing if I cant have her back.

But As she suggested I should do . I ran back upstairs to the room , got dressed fast grabbing my car keys and my gun with me . Speeding to Marcus Crib trying to see what went down and it better not be no bullshit either ! And I swear to fucking god Ché better not say shit to me .

Pulling up to Marcus drive way , everybody already here ... Nigga wise . We don't bring the girls around this type of shit . None of them know yet anyway .I got out my car shutting it behind me walking to the house door that was cracked opem ..damn this shit must be real . I stepped in the house , all the, niggas turned around point their guns at me not realizing who I was .

" Get these fuckin guns out my face yo ! 😤"

" Oh .. It's you ... So yo Dominican Ass finally decided to come ? "

" ...Nigga please don't test me ! There will be another dead body in this bitch Ché !! "

" BITCH WHO BODY ! ? CAUSE YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP , I WILL DROP EVERYBODY'S BODY IN THIS BITCH LIKE FLIES MOTHER FUCKA TRY ME ! "

" AIGHT NIGGA GET TO SHOOT-"

GCO BY MURDER

" Aye !!! We ain't shooting shit ! Y'all need to calm down , Ché chill. 24 here right now and that aint what we need to be worrying about , we got our boy sitting here dead and his baby momma over there bout to lose her damn mind ! And y'all niggas tryna kill somemo- ......nigga... FUCK THAT ! Cause if y'all shoot me Imma really kill everybody in this bitch . So 24 come in and help us wit this shit and shut the fuck up "

"How you gon kill us when you'll already be dead😂😂"

Che got to chuckling , I Ignored him and shut the door behind me as far as it would go .

" Aight , so what's going on in here ?"

" Nun Bruh , just go over there and talk to ivory cause you seem to be the only that she wanna talk to "

" Damn , nigga why me ?"

" Cause you calm as shit with her and we don't have no type of patience with shawty...especially not Che" Murder stated while still tryna clean up the mess .

I sucked my teeth and nodded heading my way over to Ivory to check up on her , she was in the corner standing up just crying with her head down, her face was red and she had blood all over herself . The fuck ? Did she see the nigga die ?

" Aye SweetHeart have a seat "

She looked up at me and sat in the chair that was beside her , I sat next to her wrapping my arm around her shoulder trying to calm her down .

" Aight , you wanna tell me what happened ?"

" A-all i know , is...I..I was Asleep ...and , and I heard tw...I ... I cant "

" Calm down...slow down okay .... take a deep breath and breathe, i know you going through alot right now, but if you want us to help you mama you gon have to tell me something shawty "

"..... I was sleep .. And...and all I know is that I was asleep and Marcus came in the room and woke me up when he came home... We...we talked for a minute but he told me he would let me rest so I went back to sleep ...and then I woke up cause I heard two gunshots and -"