36|Guns Up at a Cemetery

1 week Later

( Cliche Pov )

  Today the day of Marcus Funeral ... and I'm only having this funeral because my team telling me to support Ivory . But last night Ivory Just went into labor and Murder is there with her at the hospital to support her . Kinda ironic the day you celebrate a new life born is a day you're celebrating a life that was once lived .

  As yall should already know , liya don't like Marcus cause he Shot Raje . So she aint coming . I mean , I have flashbacks on what I said when I saw Raje body on the ground cover in the blood and I kept watching those 6 shots and was praying she was gon live to see the next day ... and I swore on my momma soul that when I found out who it was .. their family dying.

  It wasn't a bluff , it's just that... out of all   the people in this world. It just had to be Marcus ... my boy . Family. You never know how much somebody don't fuck with you . Eyes are really blind and Ears are Really deaf . You can't believe everything you hear or Everything you see .. no matter how clear the picture .

  I should've known he set me up though , when that nigga gave me a location at Magestic park. And when he walked away to make that call ...and how fast his ass locked the door when I stepped out ... that fucking truck behind... thinking about it ... he was all into the plan.

It's too late now .

  His bitch ass brother got to him first .

I'm dressed up , I got my suit on all black Onya dressed up with me. We matching . And to keep yall nosy mother fuckas updated , Me and Melody got a lil something going on . She my lil boo .

   Not gonna front . It's getting harder and harder to get over Raje , but I need to try .

I grabbed Onya bag with her snacks and coloring books and all . I ain't wanna take her with me , but I don't know .

   I want to take Onya to momma cemetery after the funeral . The place they burying Marcus is the place my momma buried . Onya needs to know bout momma being dead she bout to start 1st grade and I don't want her growing up angry thinking her mom abandoned her .

After I grabbed her bag , I sent my boo and Goodmorning text , she knows I'm in the game it's pretty obvious she says . Hahaa , I be like girl hush .

  I headed to the car putting Onya in the back seat and strapping her in the car seat she has . It aint take long to get there . 24 told me he already there and the Gang here so we good .

  The Funeral was good ... I barely payed attention ... I hate funerals.

I hate death .. the first shit that come to my mind when I think of death is my momma , and her voice saying " My Son ain't no murderer " ....

  Every body got back in their black cars , I ain't seen Naomi in Bricks imma have to ask my nigga 24 what happened to her . We pulled to the cemetery . The most used one here in Atlanta. I was one of the pall barriers for Marcus casket we hooked it up and started pushing the buttons for the casket to go into the ground . This is it.

I started walking to where my momma tomb stone was . I had Onya hand . The Gang was waiting for my in the front of the cemetery .

" Princess?"

" Yeah"

" You see this rock right here ? "

" Yes"

" You remember when I told you mommy went to a party ? "

" Yes"

" Well , Yaya... I didn't lie to you . It's just that . Mommy , she at a different party ..than the ones you have when it's your birthday"