13| When shit goes down it goes DOWN

{Cliché Pov }

Something about Raje got me acting different. Shit, I couldn't tell if it was her or the gas I was smoking make me like this.

I called up my god sister Liya. She always be keeping Onya company with her daughter, Samir. Onya and Samir are like Best-friends and Liya said it was okay for Onya to stay over, so I figured I'd call it a night. I felt disrespectful trying to kiss her, it's tempting since she coming off as a tease.

The way she came down them steps with that bra and shorts? I wasn't tryna look too hard but any nigga who didn't look had to be gay.

She had me feeling depressed, goofy, mad, hungry, and horny as fuck. I don't know how I feel man.

Everything Raje said about mom's ? She was right. She the only person I could connect with since Ma passed away. Niggas don't really be understanding what it feel like to experience that shit. Especially with the way how she had died.

I never wanted Onya to see  Ma laid up in her bed lifeless. If I would've listened to Ma , and stayed out these damn streets like she begged me to she'd still be here , cause I would've been there when she had that heart attack.

I keep blaming myself , which I know I shouldn't but it feels right.

That shit be haunting me. Every time I blink I see my mama's face. When I'm trying to close my eyes and go to sleep , I just be thinking about how I could've been a better son, and how I could've saved her life.

I loved my momma to death, god should've taken me instead of her. I constantly say that shit to myself.

She's a humble woman. She was a humble woman. I just hope she understood I was doing it for her.

The nigga I called "Dad"walked out of our life for ten years and I ain't never seen his ass again. I wasn't even tripping. I promised myself I was gon provide for my family one way or another.

For my little sister Onya, I made a promise to my mom and God, that l would raise her just like I know my momma would. Imma give her the world and beyond before I leave this earth.

Soon as I get my money up I'm out. My little sister is my second leading lady, I swear I'd give anything for this little girl.

With that being said, the call with Liya ended. We trying to plan this lil party for her annoying ass husband, Jalen. We not related or no shit like that.  We just resemble a lot so we call each other twins. But me and him go way back.

I really don't got time for they arguing though. They always fucking arguing. I be like "Shut the fuck up!" Cause he always say dumb shit to make liya mad, then my godsister Liya just loves to get mad over dumb shit. If Jalen calls her by actual government name, she will go the fuck off but they arguments be funny as shit.

Excuse me. "Disagreements" as they say. Disagreement is counter argument but that's ☕️ none of my business. 

I figured I'd go find Raje to apologize. Walking into the guest room I noticed she wasn't there. Soon after, I went to check the guest bathrooms.

The door was open, lights off, nobody was in there. Walking down stairs I noticed Marcus was still asleep but Ivory wasn't laying beside him no more. Damn where sis at now ? I thought to myself.

I started getting worried cause me and the boys don't have no bad blood and everybody fuck wit us. I don't have time for anybody getting kidnapped.

Looking for my gun I realized I left my shit upstairs. I wasn't tripping cause a nigga got them hands. Niggas try and doubt me cause I'm Cuban and a pretty boy wit long curly hair. Like I said, I can hold my own.