22|If this is the end

{ Cliché Pov }

Fuck all that begging shit if shawty wanna leave she can fucking leave. I don't think I did shit wrong but aight if she feeling like dat it's cool wit me. All that shit I'm taking back it's nothing to me.

24 up in my shit tryna "calm me down" when a nigga not even mad.

"Cliché, chill moe, it's not that deep she just need space." 24 said and I shrugged.

"Nah man. Fuck Raje,B off some real shit she can get the fuck. I'm doing all this shit for her and she got her foot stuck up her ass. FUCK THAT. I don't kiss ass moe."

"Man you over thinking this shit. All she saying is that she don't wanna be in a position with no more losses, she'd rather not know about it Ché. Her bestfriend or some shit in it. Then she turns around and her cousin and boy best friend she ain't see in years in it too. So be a little bit sympathetic nigga damn." He explained and I curved my lip into a mug.

"Nah. Fuck that." I mumbler before he sucked his teeth at me.

"Man, whatever Ché"

{24 Pov}

Ugh Cliché a stubborn Motherfucka when his ass don't get what he want. That's my day one nigga though.

Imma go take shawty home cause she crying and shit. Now I gotta cheer her up and man I don't do well with tears.

I walked to Raje as she was crying, and I looked up at my right hand Liya for help. I'm just staring at her like I don't know what to say.

" Sweetheart , Let's step "

" O-Okay"

I went up to Naomi and kissed her on the forehead telling her I'd be back soon. She nodded.

We started walking to my Lamborghini all black shit, rims and everything. I reached over and opened up the door for Raje. It's time to get my speech together.

She still crying after I pulled out the driveway.

"Aye Sweetheart , wipe your face." I reached over and wiped her falling tear.

"Now look Raje. He don't mean that he just, he really care about you and he hurt that you tryna walk away when he thought you understood. I'm not tryna change your descisions, I'm just saying like, that nigga got some serious feelings for you, Ma" I explained.

" I don't k-know who I got anymore . I'm sorry but I j-just don't trust him "

Damn Ché . He just should've respected her and NOT ASK HER TO GO TO A PARTY WHERE SHE GOT BEEF AT . that's betraying her and I wouldn't wanna fuck with him either.

It aint take me long to pull up to Raje driveway. Man Cliché need to learn how to grow up cause if he don't he gon lose a good thing.