31|Starting Warz

{ Cliché Pov }

I wish I could stay with Raje, but I can't. I'm can't let her be hurt no more. I can't watch no more people who are important to me just die right in front of me.

I don't know how imma go about this shit with Marcus potentially being the one shooting at me.

  This nigga played me. He was supposed to be my boy. Family. Yet I had to learn he just another fuck nigga. As much as I hate to say it, I gotta get his ass back.

  24 and I said we was gon keep this shit between us two since we don't know who else with teamed up with his ass.

24 don't wanna kill Marcus cause Ivory pregnant. I said fuck it, cause that nigga got two other kids. He can get over it dying again in hell not seeing one of em.

   I don't know why 24 tryna get soft just cause Marcus was our boy. Yeah its a sad case, but he ain't no different from them other niggas we lit up who had wives and mistresses at home.

The question is, how do we do it? I mean, do we straight up kill his ass face to face and then tell the crew later? or do I let the squad know and trap him and his bitch?

I ain't really tryna put Ivory in it.  I don't know if she was in it or not, but if she was she can get it hit, wit the fetus in her and all.

    That's old Cliché.  Justice can't do no shit like that.  Take a child's life who ain't been on the earth yet to see the sun. That's fucking cruddy.  That's how I know Raje is special, she changed me.

   Right now, me and 24 are on our way back to the crib.  I'm tryna figure out how imma play this shit off.

"Should we let Ivory know?" I asked 24 as he continued driving with the blunt hanging from his mouth.

He blew out the smoke. "Nah, she just gon tell Marcus about the shit. She ain't just gon let us handle our business. She not cool wit Raje no more anyway for her to take Raje's side, so why tell her?  Just play it off." He explained and I nodded my head.

{ 24 Pov }

Cliché so heartless right now. I don't think he should just be leaving Raje like that all alone. Sending her back to London and him paying for her tuition is a beautiful thing for her to get her education, but not like this.

   Shawty just got shot, she gon be a long way from home scarred for her life on learning how to forget Ché. I can tell he's hurt about it.

  As far as his sympathetic level goes towards Ivory and Marc. That shit is out the fucking window. To him them niggas already dead. I just wanna know why after all they been through. Why?

That nigga always been jealous of Ché, and everybody knew it. Just nobody knew he would actually do something about it.

{ Marcus Pov }

I feel bad that I put Raje in the hospital, I could've just took that "L" from Dee.

You ever wanted to do something so bad, you knew it wasn't right but you just had to do it? That's how I feel, mane. I had to shoot his ass. Now it's like after the shit is over with, that guilty conscience start to ear at you and shit.

I'm debating on if I should tell Ché or should I keep it to myself and kill Dalontae on my now.

   My guilt level keep rising. While I'm sitting here looking and helping find  a shooter, I keep pretending that I'm Ioooking even when I know it's me.

I gotta kill Dee. I shouldn't have shot at Ché. I shouldn't have.

{ Liya Pov }

I KNEW I WAS RIGHT, FUCK EVERY BODY WHO AIN'T BELIEVE ME !