11| Nobody's Business

It was nice what Justice did for me back there. I don't know why Dalontae keeps following me, I really have nothing to say to him after all he's the complete reason my brother is dead.

Him and my brother JonJon were best-friends until Dalontae shot him.

I seen it with my own two eyes but he ain't get locked up. Mother ain't believe me 100% and police never did have enough evidence to lock his ass up.

Damn I miss my brother. I just really wish I wasn't with Justice when this happened, cause now he probably won't let it go.

He bout to get on my nerves asking all of these questions about my private life when the situation is not even that serious.

Dalontae never really came that close up to me. That's the first time he's actually said something to me since the day of my brother's funeral.

I tried to rush out the sight from my head. I hated thinking about it the image. JonJon was sweet. He didn't deserve it. But then again, shot like this happens to drug dealers.

While Justice and I sat in the car, he didn't bother to ask questions. It was cool with me, but it rubbed me wrong. I just stayed quiet and enjoyed the ride in peace.

Pulling up to Ivory's place one again, I got out the car after grabbing one of the boxes of pizza, and headed up the steps waiting on Justice.

"Damn yall took long enough, a nigga hungry" Marcus complained as he opened the front door letting us in.

I rolled my eyes as I threw the pizza box to him. I wasn't really in the mood.

"Sorry bruh, we had a altercation" Justice admitted apollogeticly.

I looked back at Justice and just ran up the steps into the Guest room hoping he wouldn't bring it up.

{Cliché Pov}

"Oh damn , what happened ?" Marcus asked as he chewed on the pizza slice.

"Nothing, We just had to wait cause the girl was all up on me being thirsty." I lied and he grinned as he hit my chest with the back of his hand believing me.

"Ha, My man" Marcus teased.

It's not my place to be telling Raje business. Don't nobody need to know, cause obviously she don't want me in the situation. We'll talk about shit later, cause imma get to the bottom of it. Word.

"Yeah whatever, where my sister at?" I asked.

"She upstair-" He got cut off by a screaming Ivory.

"Hereeeeeeeee" Ivory interupted

"Damn girl you loud " I joked.

"Sorry, how Raje?"

"She coo with everything-" I assured. "Who gives a fuck?" Marcus cut me off.

"Bruh , she is not that bad" I protested and Marcus sucked his teeth.

"Yeah whatever, that's cause you want to fuck her annoying ass"

"Mane, shut the hellup. I don't!" I assured and Marcus just ignored me.

As Marcus and Ivory placed the pizza boxes in the kitchen and grabbed plates, I was searching for movies on Netflix for us to watch.

After a while, I handed Marcus the remote so I could go upstairs to check up on Raje.

She was in the guest room laying down in fetus position sniffling and I could tell she was crying, cause females always crying.

I knocked on the door. She turned her head to look back at me, then turned her head back into her original position.

Walking in and shutting the door behind me I walked over to the bed and sat at the end at her feet.

"I ain't tell 'em" I said waiting on her response. She sniffled for a minute then finally answered.

"I know" She said knowingly and I nodded.

"You know we gotta talk about this-"

"Why, because you care about me and you don't want to see me hurt? " She said sarcastically.

I sucked my teeth and chuckled.

"Something like that. Look, we both can agree that we don't know each other. Just like you want Ivory to be safe? I don't want my sister to be crushed if something happened to you and I could have avoided the situation. She'd hate me. So this nigga, who is he?"

"Dalontae? my brother's bestfriend...was"

"Okay, So I'm guessing he's my age? Twenty? Twenty-one?"

"Twenty-three"

"Where his ass from?"

"I don't know" She with an attitude.

"Who is he? what he do for a living? "

"He's a bitch and he does the same stupid shit you do"

"He got family?"

"A younger brother, but other than that? Nope, not at all."

"Look I'm trying to help yo ungrateful ass out."

"Who said I needed help? I sure as hell didn't."

"Raje? "

"What? "

"Raje? "

"What!"

" You going eat? "

"..Yes Imma eat jack ass, get out. "

"Okay. Give me your phone "

"Give you my phone? what? Hell no! "

"Girl I ain't tryna see your lil nasty pictures, just hand me the phone. I ain't go tell you again-"

"Imma tell you again. No "

"See you always wan be difficult man!"

I pulled her phone out her back pocket and hurried up and hopped off the bed.

She got up and charged towards me but I had my arms in the air.

She couldn't reach the phone since I'm taller than her. I was crying laughing while typing my number in her contacts. You know emergency purposes.

She was hitting me in my stomach and I had to eat that shit, she hit hard.

After saving my contact in her cell phone I was about to hand it to her until she attempted to kick me in d*ck.

"Whoa! Chill yo ass out."

I grabbed her arms forced them to her waist and pinned her on the bed. While I had the phone under my neck I dropped it on top of her chest before letting her go.

"Calm down. We bout to watch Netflix, want me get your stuff out your car? "

" Fuck you" She mumbled and I licked my lips.

"That's a yes"

I went downstairs and grabbed her keys and got her stuff out the trunk. Locked her door and came back into the house handing Raje her stuff.

"Change and come downstairs"

" ....Fuck you "

" Yeah you'll get over it " I said before shutting the door behind me.

Imma like her. I started laughing to myself.