Cheers, Mathletes, and Touchdowns Part Nine

A/N: I'm  sorry  but  I  have  to  introduce  a  new  POV,  probably,  it'll  appear  only  this  once  but  pls  bear  with  me.  Shelley  told  me  that  as  the  chief  bitch  of  my  story, she's  got  to  have   a  voice,  at  least,  once.  :)

So,  here  we  go.

Shelley

It  was  twelve  noon  when  I  woke  up  to  a  humongous  headache,  probably  the  worst  I'd  had  in  years.  I  knew  I  should  have  just  stuck  with  alcohol.  Sugar  overload  was  bad  for  my  health,  my  weight,  and  now  my  mornings.

I'm  supposed  to  be  on  a  sleepover  at  April's  house  but  I  practically  live  there  since  both  our  parents  are  not  really always  around.  I  even  have  my  own  side  of  our  bed.  Technically,  her  bed,  but  who  cares?

I  stood  up  and  dunked  my  head  in  the  sink  full  of  very  cold   water and  I  felt  immensely  better,  evn  my  heart  was  ok.

I  went  back  to  the  room  relieved.  I'd  almost  forgotten  what  happened  last  night  with  me  and  Andy.  I  really  liked  him,  but  the  relationship  was  getting  too  long  and  intense. It  was  almost  one-month  old  and I  couldn't  stand  the  intense  lovey-dovey  aspect  of  relationships.  I  didn't  want  to  get  boring  so  I  called  it  up  and  we  ended  up  saying  some  pretty  nasty  stuff  to  each  other.  He  even  called  me  a  bitch.  And  to  think  I  had  actually  liked  him. No  one  calls  me  a  bitch to  my  face  and  gets  away  with  it,  probably  except  April,  and  sometimes  Alexi.

Stupid  guy.

Just  because  girls  drool  over  him  didn't  mean  he  was  so  hot.  Maybe  he  was,  but  that  isn't  enough  reason  for  him  to  strut  around  like  he's  the  master  of  the  f**king  universe.

I  saw  April  still  sleeping.  It  must  have  been  quite  a  night.  At  least,  she  knew  what  she  wanted  and  went  for  it. I'm  happy  she  got  him.

Now  that  I  remember  it,  I  think  she  said  something  about  going  to  the  mall  for  shopping  and  scoping.  I'm  pretty  sure  I'm  very  interested  in  that.

"April,  April,  get  up."  I  squealed,  jumping  up  and  down  on  the  bed  like  a  ten-year  old.  If  half  the  stuff  I  do  in  private  gets  out,  I  would  lose  my  position  in  school  hierarchy,  and  we  can't  have  that.

"Leave  me  alone,"  she  mumbled,  turning  on  her  other  side.

"We're  going  to  the  mall  today."  I  said,  excited.

"We'll  go  tomorrow."

"Then  it'll  be  Sunday."

"Don't care.  Lemme  alone."  She  turned  back  to  school.

No,  we  can't  have  that.  Not  when  I'm  this  excited.       

I  waited  a  few  minutes,  got  ready  and  screamed,  "Alexi's  here."  I  knew  it  would  work.  She  was  a  love-struck  bunny.

"What?"  She  sprang  up  and  ran  all   the  way  downstairs.  I  smirked  satisfactorily.

The  calls  came  two  minutes  later.

"Shelley,  I'm  gonna  kill  you  today.  I  just  got  to  the  part  where  we  gave  birth  to  twins.  A  beautiful  girl  and  an  handsome  boy."

I  walked  downstairs.  "Ewwwwwwwww!  That's  just  gross.  I  didn't  know  you  switched  teams,  I'm  not  interested  in  having  babies  with  you,  but  thanks  for  the  offer."  I  told  her.

"Not  with  you,  dum-dum.  With  Alexi."  She  said  dreamily.

I  snapped  my  fingers  and  she  jumped.  "Snap  out  of it.  You're  not  having  any  babies  now.  You're  17.  That  should  be  last  thing  on  your  mind  right  now."  I  brought  out  my  cell phone  and  took  a  picture  of  her  standing in  her  pjs,  her  hair  in  disarray.  "I  don't  think  Alexi  would  wanna  have  babies  when  he  sees  you  like  this."  I  snapped  the  phone closed  and  smirked.  "Going  on  facebook."  I  called  over  my  shoulder.  "Or  better  yet,  I'm  emailing  the  whole  class.  Go  get  ready,  you  look  like  shit."

"Shelley,  don't,  please."  She  begged.

"Just  go  and  get  dressed."  I  told  her  and  walked  back  upstairs  to  crash  in  front  of  one  of  the  video  games  we  had  bought on  a  whim  to  annoy our  parents.  We'd  forgotten  then  that  little  could  annoy  people  who  didn't  even  notice  our  existence.

As  opposed to the  fact  that  we  couldn't  do  anything  to  make  the  wannabes  at  school  hate  us.

What  an  Irony!  (Thank  goodness  for  English  classes).