Day Twenty-One

Wedding

"Do you Jay Walker-Gordon, take Nya to be your lawfully wedded life?"

"I do," Jay says, tearing up as he looks at Nya.

"And do you, Nya Smith, take Jay to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Nya says, allowing a couple of tears to run down her cheeks.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jay lifts the veil off Nya's face, leans down and kisses her. Nya kisses back and grabs his hands gently. Jay gently squeezes her hands and pulls away.

"I love you, Nya Walker."

Nya blushes and smiles up at him.

"I love you too Jay Walker."

***
After the reception, Jay carries Nya into their room and practically throws her onto the bed. Jay crawls on top of her and kisses her. Nya kisses back and holds his upper arms gently.

Jay murmurs compliments to Nya in between his kisses. Nya blushes and kisses back. The second Jay pulls away, Nya speaks up.

"That mouth should be on mine."

Jay smirks. "And that dress should be on the floor."

Nya blushes heavily making Jay smirk wider. Jay kisses her again, holding her still. Nya kisses back. Jay's hands go behind Nya's back, towards the zip of the dress. He leans down to her ear and whispers huskily.

"Let's enjoy our wedding night, shall we?"

Aaaaaaand I'm ending it there. Hope you're all staying safe and well.