Day Fourteen

Dragons

Jay's dragon roars and lands next to Nya, who is stood on the beach, staring out at the sea. Jay makes his dragon vanish and walks towards his girlfriend.

"Kitten? You okay?"

Nya jolts and smiles at Jay. She walks towards him and takes his hands.

"I'm okay...I just...needed to get away for a little bit."

Jay smiles and kisses her forehead.

"It's okay sweetheart. Hey, I have an idea."

Nya looks up and smiles when his nose scrunches adorably.

"How about we go on a dragon ride?"

Nya perks up and looks up at Jay to see him smiling down at her. Nya smiles back and nods. Jay smiles and takes her hand. The young couple combine their powers to make their hydroelectric dragon. Jay is sat behind Nya, holding the dragons reigns. Nya is sat on Jay's lap, resting her head on his chest. Jay wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her forehead. Nya snuggles and clutches his hands. Jay smiles and rests his head on hers. Nya tucks her legs underneath her and closes her eyes, comforted by Jay's presence. Jay smiles and kisses her hair.

"I love you cutie."

Nya blushes heavily and squirms in his arms. Jay looks down at her, concerned.

"Nya? You okay?"

"I'm hiding."

"Uhh...you mean hugging me?"

"This is my safe space. Now shut up and hug me."

Jay chuckles. "Yes ma'am."

Jay pulls her as close as he possibly can and smiles when she hides inside his hoodie.

"I love you too JayJay."

So...it was meant to be dragons but I turned it into this instead. Hope you're all staying safe and well.