Day Nineteen

Forbidden Elemental AU

"THEY'RE OVER THERE!"

She bolts up, gasping at the sudden yell. The remaining members of the team are packing bags.

"We need to go now!"

He pulls his sister to her feet and drags her outside and into the field. The rest of the team are behind them, running away from the government.

Just because we're different. Just because we have powers. We can help save the everyone. If only you'd give us a chance.

There's a loud bang and a scream. She turns around and sees one of their teammates fall, blood seeping through their shirt. There's two more bangs and two more of their teammates fall.

He tightens his grip on her arm as he pulls her through the fields. She stumbles after him, trying not to fall over.

Three more bangs ring out, making her want to cover her ears at the god awful sounds but she can't, not now.

He pulls her towards the lake where there is a small lake house. He knocks frantically on the door. All she can think about is her fallen teammates. Griffen, Chamille, Ash, Shade and Paleman. They didn't do anything wrong and look where it got them.

The door creaks open as an old man with an extremely long white beard answers the door.

"We've been expecting you, Kaiden and Naveah."

So...I really wanna make this into a book but I have Our Assigned Fate and Coping Together alongside a Lava AU which is coming out after OAF is finished. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and hope you're all staying safe and well.