Day Twenty

Something fall related-based on the picture above

Nya shivers as the crisp autumn air tugs at her hair. She tugs her blue hat further down her head so it covers her ears.

"Nya?"

Said girl jumps and spins around to see Jay stood behind her wearing a big blue coat and his signature orange scarf. He's also wearing a blue bobble hat.

"It-it's cold."

Jay wraps an arm around her and pulls her into his side. Nya loops her arm through his and leans against his shoulder. Jay smiles and rubs her arm, kissing her forehead. Nya smiles and blushes.

"Hey, I have an idea."

Nya looks up at Jay.

"Does this idea involve hot chocolate?"

Jay chuckles. "Nope, even better."

"Nothing is better than hot chocolate," Nya murmurs quietly.

"Heh, I know. This is, I promise."

Nya raises an eyebrow and shivers again. Jay turns to her.

"I can carry you."

Nya perks up and nods rapidly, happy to be able to get off her feet after a good three hours of walking through the forest. Jay chuckles and crouches down slightly. Nya jumps onto his back, wraps her arms around his neck and snuggles into his neck. Jay holds her and carries on walking.

***
Ten minutes later, Jay stops at a small lake. Right next to the lake is a big tree with a mix of red, orange and yellow leaves. Attached to the tree, is a swing.

Nya, who is half asleep, looks up and gasps. She slowly lets go of Jay and climbs down.

"It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

Nya blushes heavily and drags Jay to the swing. Jay sits on it and pulls Nya onto his lap. Nya leans into his chest as a couple of the orange leaves fall around the couple.