Day Two

An AU

Kai sighs, fiddling with his fancy robe. His younger sister, Nya, is happily having a conversation with Jay, a prince from a neighbouring kingdom. Kai's foster father is trying to find a princess for Kai and this is where the problem begins, Kai doesn't like girls. Kai is actually secretly dating one of his friends, Cole, who is the son of a singer and an art teacher.

"Kai? Someone is here to see you," one of his foster fathers' servants say.

Kai thanks him and walks outside. He smiles when he sees Cole stood there with a white box in his hand. Cole also smiles and walks over the young Prince. Cole places the box down and hugs Kai. Kai hugs back and leans against Cole.

"So...how's life at the palace?"

"He's still trying to set me up with someone and-and I don't like it," Kai says, stuttering.

"Hey, shh. I know, I know."

Kai rests his head on Cole's chest and grabs his hand. Cole rubs circles on his knuckles.

***
Kai is curled up on Cole's lap, using his robe as a blanket. Cole keeps his arms around Kai's waist.

"I-I don't like it there."

"I know sweetheart, I know."

"I-I wanna leave...but I can't leave Nya."

"Maybe you don't have to leave permanently."

"What do you mean?"

"How about you move in with me?"

"Wait...really?"

"Yeah of course."

Kai brightens up, drops the robe on the floor and kisses Cole. Cole gently kisses back.

"Does that answer your question?" Kai asks when they pull away.

"Yes it does."

Hey guys, here is day two. I'm going to try my best to catch up. Hope you're all staying safe and well.