11

an

PLEASE READ! .... I M P O R T A N T ....

This is a long chapter because I've included the before and after. The before talks about the dance but in Ashton's/Fletcher's POV. It's not important, so you don't exactly have to read it. If you do, then go ahead. If you don't you can go ahead and skip to the after.

Thanks.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I really love to read all of your comments. Tell me what you like about the story, what you think, or what I should fix.

Any thing's good.

------------------

A S H T O N

• • • Before • • •

The moment my eyes land on her, I find myself hoping that she might be the one.

The girl is sitting by herself, probably having the worst night of her life, but still managing to look on to the dance floor with a radiant smile on her face. Even in her solitude, she's smiling.

This is how I imagined her.

I take in a breath, hesitating this plan. There's so many things that could go wrong. I've watched the show Catfish long enough to know that people are not always honest, and most of the time deceiving. Or what if this some kind of sick prank? Another high schooler from this school taking her picture without her having any clue?

This girl is breathtaking. It's difficult to believe that she's not here with someone, or that anyone has not bothered to ask her out.

I close my eyes and once again I take in a deep breath. I wipe my sweaty hands again my pants, and attempt to calm my shaky body.

Finally, I make my way towards her, with my heart threatening  to burst.

When I stand before her, there's no need for me to say anything. I watch as her mouth drops and how her eyes seem to widen. I begin to relax and smile begins to spread across my face, as the worry and fear begins to dissipate slowly.

"Hey do you want to dance?" I ask calmly.

She seems to be in shock. She doesn't answer, and by the way her eyes are scanning me I can tell she's analyzing every little detail of mine.

Before she can reject me, I drag her towards the dance floor.

Under the lights, she' looks even more stunning. Just like I thought she would. She looks exactly like the girl in the picture, only here in person she looks better, breathtaking to be exact.

Her hair falls on her back in perfect curls. Her dress, her dress is the best. A white sweet heart dress, that contains mixture of blue and purple swirls that seem to make a flower, the beauty is so great that it's hard to explain.

Her eyes look up to me, and I see them for the first time.

"You're eyes," we both gasp.

A smile spreads on both of our face and I her cheeks begin to turn red.

"Sorry," she mutters, "your eyes are beautiful."

I shake his head, "You're eyes beat mine under the Beauty category by a long shot."

Her eyes are a deep blue. They look icy-cold, yet warm at the same time.

Suddenly, everyone around me begins to dance. I furrow my eyebrows as I watch people elegantly dance, and to slightly panic.