1

Within a couple of weeks the amount of reads had gone up tremendously, and the votes were no longer zero.

The comments remained zero, until today.

There's no better feeling than to wake up to one's iPhone's lock screen filled with Wattpad notification emails, better yet, there's not a better feeling than the one you get when you realize these notifications are announcing that someone commented on your work.

I never thought I'd ever experience such a thrill.

I unlock my phone and go through my emails only to see that they were not what I expected my first comments to be.

luckydrummer18 wrote a new comment on Ch. 1
-what even is this?
-what did she break in the first place?
-what?!
-what are you even writing?

luckydrummer18 wrote a new comment on Ch. 2
-are her eyes that ugly, why would he insult them like that?
-Ashton would never say something like that!
-I mean he would probably lie & say they are beautiful!
-he would never treat someone so rudely!!!
-must people always include the band? It makes the story sound so lousy & fake
-your career as an author is nothing but pure failure

luckydrummer18 wrote a new comment on Ch. 3
-why is Luke always the nice one?
-okay, something's up with that dude
-this story is giving me a headache.

luckydrummer18 wrote a new comment on Ch. 4
-she didn't even yell at him
-is he stupid?
-what is his problem?

luckydrummer18 wrote a new comment on Ch. 5
-his bandana? What a cliche
-so does that mean that he's a stalker now?
-are you trying to portray him as Edward Cullen? Watching her sleep like a creep?
-he's not a creep by the way
-I'm done with this story
-I'm so done...
-p.s. I HATE lasagna

I bite my bottom lip as I fight the urge to reply.

"luckydrummer18 did say she was done, Jo, no need to get upset," I tell myself.

My story is finally getting discovered, and no hater is going to take that away, or kill my happy mood.

Though I am doing a lot better than I originally thought, it kind of sucks to think that if it weren't for Ashton, my story would still be lost, buried underneath the millions and millions of books on Wattpad.  There's not denying that I feel slight guilt for using Ashton's fame just to get my story read.

But the guilt vanishes when I see my reads increase, right before my eyes.

With a smile on my face, I begin to write the next chapter of my book, thanking God for making such a beautiful creature also known Ashton Irwin.