19

please keep in mind that this song is an a.u. which zero ties to reality. this has been made from fiction, and i'll follow little to no realistic detailed events.

ps song is on top, you might want to play it when it's mentioned in this chapter

thank you.

------------------

J O E L L E

It's been difficult to continue writing.

It used to be easy knowing that my characters weren't real, that they were just a creation of my own mind for the enjoyment of myself as well as others.

But now that's not the case, the endless comments from luckydrummer18 are proof. My stories bring back nice, but painful memories of a time not too long ago in which I found the inspiration to continue writing.

Though the inspiration was not as bright as it should be, attempting to prove to luckydrummer18 of the talent I possessed was good enough.

Now, there's only memories, and I'm not too sure I want to relive and remember them just now.

Three months have passed since the last time I've spoken to the superstar that is Ashton Irwin, and boy have a lot of changes occurred.

For one, in spite of me not updating any of my works, they have been getting widely popular, my phone is constantly getting flooded with notifications of comments and votes. None of which belong to or come from luckydrummer18.

Second, after everything that occurred, Noah apologized for his mistakes. Everything is forgiven, but not forgotten. It's going to take me a while before I'm fully comfortable to be around him, if that's even possible.

Third, and definitely the most disgusting, Ashton and Alexis have established that there's something going on between them. A week after the interview they "formalized" in a relationship, which just seems to me as a load of crap because in all hear hundreds of relationships Alexis has never been one to "formalize" much less settle down. But even with Alexis sluttyness, it doesn't surprise me that Ashton decided to get romantically involved with her, she's a model, she's loaded, and well she's a model. What else can he ask for?

And well me? I've turned into a grouchy old hag. I have no life, just study and sleep.

Not even Ivy has been able to take me out of the house. What used to be extremely easy for her has become much more complicated. I no longer go out, not even to parties.

I've killed all my chances to have a life. I have no life.

I haven't even been writing, which just adds to the hell that I'm currently trapped in.

Like right now, for example. I'm just lying flat on the bed staring at the ceiling, doing nothing.

I attempted to write, my laptop is actually right next to me, but once the screen flashes on, I close it. I've closed that laptop like 1 million times today.

There's a knock on the door, and I don't even react to it. Instead I turn my head, just to see and excited Ivy run into my room.

I frown and look at her confused, "What is going on?"

She jumps on my bed, lies next to me and turns my tv on. "Ashton Irwin is going to perform for the first time in three months."

Oh, turns out that during these three months Ashton was on break. The band kept on performing just not with him.

They had to improvise. Like performing acoustics.

The frown remains in my face, "Why would I want to see that? I'd rather watch every season Jersey Shore than to watch that."