UAE

"They have a thousands more classes than UA offers!" Kirishima whispered excitingly as they followed their tour guide across the campus. Their eyes wondered at the several different students hanging out, working on homework and of course the ones strumming away on their guitars.

"The food looked so good too!" Kaminari cheered as they swiftly moved through the campus. Their next and final stop on the tour was the dorms. UAE offered on and off campus living. If they were the same way as the ones at UA, they wouldn't mind them at all.

"The dorms are quite a bit different than your current one's, but they are definitely an upgrade." The tour guide had stated as they climbed the few short stairs to what they assumed were the dorms.

"How can they upgrade by what we have now? Add showers to our personal bathrooms?" Kirishima joked as they stepped inside the common room. They were in awe as soon as they took one look around. It was beautifully decorated with art items. There were old records hung on the walls along with a few autographed guitars.

"The common room." The tour guide said with a smile as she looked to their faces. It was a huge room with couches, desks and tables everywhere. "If you guys think this is good, wait till you see the 'rooms'." She said with a smirk as she began walking towards a hallway to the right.

"This is huge!" Kaminari said with a grin as he continued looking around the room.

"I would feel right at home here." Kirishima replied as he flashed a toothy grin to his friends.

"I can see it now. You and Pikachu sitting on that exact couch, fighting over who gets to have the brain cell that day." As soon as those words left the blondes lips, Midoriya started cracking up laughing. The trio looked to him in shock. They had never heard him truly laugh before, and boy was it contagious. Kaminari and Kirishima laughed as well, while Bakugo just smiled towards the green haired man with a blush. Happy was truly a good look for Midoriya.

"Here we are." A voice sounded in front of them as they came to a halt. The looked up to a solid black door with a little basket drilled to the front. "This is the first year dormitory. The whole building itself is coed, but rooms are assigned by gender." She stated as she pushed open the door, allowing the four inside. Their jaws practically fell to the ground when they stepped inside the 'dorms'.

"This isn't a dorm.. It's a whole apartment!" Kaminari exclaimed as he ran to the center of the empty living area.

"Exactly." She replied with a smile. They range from two-four bedrooms. A two bedroom will have one bath and a four bedroom will have four. You will have your own kitchen, balcony, and music/art room." She explained as she let the students free roam around the apartment. They were currently looking at a two bedroom and it was perfect in every way. Each room was big enough for the essentials, plus more.

"This is bigger than my apartment." Midoriya whispered in awe.

"So tell me nerd, you think you found the right school?" Bakugo said with a smirk as the two boys made their way to the balcony.

"It would be amazing to be at this school.." Midoriya said sadly. He had been so engrossed in having fun the last two days that he had forgotten why he didn't want to come to UA. "But I don't know if I can Kaachan." Midoriya whispered as two more people entered the room.

"Perfect timing!" The guide said cheerfully to the duo. "We were just finishing up."

"Thank you Mei, we can take it from here." A tall slender brunette said with a gentle smile.

"Have fun guys! I hope you really consider joining us in the future." Mei said with a bow as she quickly left the room.

"Let us introduce ourselves." The balding man in the full body suit spoke up as the four UA students came back together in the center of the room. "My name is Touma and this young lady here is Hina." He introduced themselves.